YouTube - Force Compact Grid (increases max # videos per row)

Force YouTube to show compact grid (max 6 videos per row) rather than "slim" grid (max 3 videos per row)

< Commentaires sur YouTube - Force Compact Grid (increases max # videos per row)

Question / commentaire

§
Posté le: 15/04/2023

Seems to have been broken again on the main page, 5 videos instead of 6 across. Channel pages show 6 across as expected.

§
Posté le: 15/04/2023

I've found injecting the following CSS along with your script fixes it, in case this helps you:

.style-scope.ytd-rich-grid-renderer {

--ytd-rich-grid-items-per-row: 6;
}

#contents > ytd-rich-grid-row,
#contents > ytd-rich-grid-row > #contents {

display: contents;
}
lbmaianAuteur
§
Posté le: 19/04/2023

I still see 6 videos per row on the home page. What resolution (window screen size) and page zoom are you using?

The reason I'm not using CSS to hardcode ytd-rich-grid-items-per-row is that the actual value is dynamic based off window screen size.

§
Posté le: 19/04/2023
Édité le: 19/04/2023

I still see 6 videos per row on the home page. What resolution (window screen size) and page zoom are you using?

The reason I'm not using CSS to hardcode ytd-rich-grid-items-per-row is that the actual value is dynamic based off window screen size.

1080p, full window, default zoom.

It seems to be only on some accounts, much like whether one gets "For You" on channel pages. I tested on 2 different accounts, one gets 5 across, one gets 6 (same browser and computer), so it's not universal.

Poster une réponse

Connectez-vous pour poster une réponse.