eBay Seller Location Fork

Displays the registration location of eBay sellers on search results and product pages.

< Commentaires sur eBay Seller Location Fork

Question / commentaire

§
Posté le: 04/07/2024

Doesn't seem to be working at all anymore.
Attached screenshot for visual reference.

§
Posté le: 12/08/2024

From this discussion -> https://greasyfork.org/fr/scripts/444566-ebay-seller-location-fork/discussions/181909

For me it works just fine on that page. Are you sure you don't have any other scripts or Addons that are interfering?

I have tried it with all scripts disabled except for this one and it still doesn't work for me.
I have attached a screenshot of what I am seeing.

Hello,

I see that like me you use Tampermonkey thanks to your screenshot. Only in October 2022, I noticed that unfortunately this script version 0.2 didn't work at all with Tampermonkey on Chrome so far :-(
However, it works very well with Violentmonkey on Chrome :-)

In addition, it doesn't work with Tampermonkey on Firefox either :-(

I hope this can help you understand what is happening to you...

§
Posté le: 13/08/2024

From this discussion -> https://greasyfork.org/fr/scripts/444566-ebay-seller-location-fork/discussions/181909

For me it works just fine on that page. Are you sure you don't have any other scripts or Addons that are interfering?

I have tried it with all scripts disabled except for this one and it still doesn't work for me.
I have attached a screenshot of what I am seeing.

Hello,

I see that like me you use Tampermonkey thanks to your screenshot. Only in October 2022, I noticed that unfortunately this script version 0.2 didn't work at all with Tampermonkey on Chrome so far :-(
However, it works very well with Violentmonkey on Chrome :-)

In addition, it doesn't work with Tampermonkey on Firefox either :-(

I hope this can help you understand what is happening to you...

Thank you for that information.

I actually use Tampermonkey on Vivaldi.
I refuse to use Chrome directly and Firefox doesn't give me enough customizability of how the homepage, toolbars and webpages etc look.
I love to customize everything about my PC and my experiences on my PC, I'm a customizability power user who has Autism and OCD so if things don't look or work the way I want them to, I refuse to use them.
I also refuse to use Chrome directly because I despise what Google are doing and how greedy they have become lately.

But again, thank you for the info, it really helps and now I know to install Violentmonkey and backup all my installed scripts to them for when Tampermonkey fails me.

§
Posté le: 13/08/2024

I understand your message and I'm glad for you ;-)

Yeah me too this is Tampermonkey that I use and Violentmonkey is for testing ; the interface of Tampermonkey is much better than Violentmonkey for me LOL

Firefox also is for testing because I prefer Chromium. Justly I hear about Vivaldi lately so if I have some time, I'd like to see what it looks like if possible...

Poster une réponse

Connectez-vous pour poster une réponse.