Greasy Fork is available in English.

Pagetual

Chargement automatique des pages Web paginées suivantes et insertion dans la page en cours. Prend en charge des milliers de sites Web sans aucune règle.

< Commentaires sur Pagetual

Avis: Bon - le script fonctionne correctement

Hi, I'm back here again to share an issue that I got from one of the ASMR websites, which just duplicates the previous ASMR and pastes it on the next page.
ASMR Website : asmr.one

hoothinAuteur
§
Posté le: 25/11/2023

Sorry but I haven't encountered any issues on this website. Please provide the specific URL of the internal page / your operating steps / and expected objectives of the problem. Additionally, as mentioned in the description page, I prefer not to answer questions here. Kindly consider opening an issue on GitHub for better assistance.

Sorry but I haven't encountered any issues on this website. Please provide the specific URL of the internal page / your operating steps / and expected objectives of the problem. Additionally, as mentioned in the description page, I prefer not to answer questions here. Kindly consider opening an issue on GitHub for better assistance.

Alright i Will open an issue on Github

Alright i Will open an issue on Github

Aleardy make it on https://github.com/hoothin/UserScripts/issues/477

Poster une réponse

Connectez-vous pour poster une réponse.