Bypass Tout Lien courts

Contourner tous les sites de liens courts saute automatiquement les raccourcisseurs de liens gênants, directement vers votre destination

< Commentaires sur Bypass Tout Lien courts

Question / commentaire

§
Posté le: 10/09/2022

I honestly do not understand why won't admin doesn't communicate/respond to DM's
Yet things not so clear...

Vote vote vote... Then disappointments occur... Sounds Familiar?
Politicians asks for votes and do nothing good for the community

Now my Question is what's this part all about??
// Paste Your Code Here , there will be a Special Tricks, only for Good Users

After months of support and patience Are you saying we are not "GOOD USERS" ??
Or
U r asking for a coffee??

§

Why i made this script you can read here https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/431691-bypass-all-shortlinks/discussions/139101#comment-308024
The point from of it all is that I will update by adding or removing some scripts IF i can do and IF i have time to do

If you want use translator for my comment here https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/431691-bypass-all-shortlinks/discussions/147173#comment-324069
maybe you will understand , that this month i don't have much time with my scripts

just for your information , i have family here with my two kids , i'm works offline here repair laptop or printer and other that I can do,
i'm work alone here, not works with you , so you're not my boss.

Good Users meaning for me , anyone that understanding of my conditions here , so not only patience needed but also understanding is important
I will give some Bypass code or some Tips and tricks to them, But Not code or tricks for Fly inc Sites.

The last info for everyone , I am sorry , No more Bypass for Fly inc ( 10 sites ) because the owner asked me nicely to stop it.
Bad report to my account or my script or my blogs is not good solutions , I have many ways if I want

I'm sorry if I can't reply to your message on time as you want

Untuk orang Indonesia silahkan gunakan google translator jika kurang paham bahasa inggris , terimakasih

§

Why i made this script you can read here https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/431691-bypass-all-shortlinks/discussions/139101#comment-308024
The point from of it all is that I will update by adding or removing some scripts IF i can do and IF i have time to do

If you want use translator for my comment here https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/431691-bypass-all-shortlinks/discussions/147173#comment-324069
maybe you will understand , that this month i don't have much time with my scripts

just for your information , i have family here with my two kids , i'm works offline here repair laptop or printer and other that I can do,
i'm work alone here, not works with you , so you're not my boss.

Good Users meaning for me , anyone that understanding of my conditions here , so not only patience needed but also understanding is important
I will give some Bypass code or some Tips and tricks to them, But Not code or tricks for Fly inc Sites.

The last info for everyone , I am sorry , No more Bypass for Fly inc ( 10 sites ) because the owner asked me nicely to stop it.
Bad report to my account or my script or my blogs is not good solutions , I have many ways if I want

I'm sorry if I can't reply to your message on time as you want

Untuk orang Indonesia silahkan gunakan google translator jika kurang paham bahasa inggris , terimakasih

Thank you for taking the time to answer some of the members' questions here. I'm sure they will read your comments.. yes they are not the boss...

I hope they understand, not just keep complaining...

§

Dammm The was such long explanation and i thank U for ur earliest response..

1: No one said you work for me or im your Boss... But thanks for Highlighting your expression.
2: Totally Understand that you have very busy schedule to attend all technical issues... ( perhaps time to add team or AI to help you)
3: To be Patience is same as being Supportive & Understanding... ( Just incase the need for clarification )
4: Weather the Owner of Fly Inc nicely asked you or gave you a whole field of coffee beans its totally non of our business...

I do aprox 300 to 400 SL + 10-15 surveys a day and Frankly speaking -10 SL means nothing to be honest... It doesn't affect my weekly work flow.

But If Owner asked to stop it then I guess we/everyone will all stop it and not visit FLY INC again... AT least Owner will be happy!

Ps: There's no need for Bad report on script/blogs... Professionalism & Consistency is the Key! ;)

Poster une réponse

Connectez-vous pour poster une réponse.