Greasy Fork is available in English.

ChatGPT ChatTree 🌳

ChatGPT ChatTree 🌳, 🚀contrôle ininterrompu de vos échanges avec ChatGPT🚀 🔄actualisation en temps réel de la structure de conversation de ChatGPT🔄 💡trucs pour converser avec ChatGPT, commentaires personnalisés, marque-pages💡🔍identification express des conversations spécifiques🔍 📋Tableau de contrôle des interactions avec ChatGPT, interface accessible, catégorisation, balises et plus📋

< Commentaires sur ChatGPT ChatTree 🌳

Question / commentaire

§
Posté le: 2024-02-24

URIError: URI malformed

cuizhenzhiAuteur
§
Posté le: 2024-03-03

请问具体遇到什么问题了?
Please be more specific about your problem for better help, thanks.

§
Posté le: 2024-04-28

Same error (URIError: URI malformed), cannot install script with Violentmonkey.

§

Okay, it did not install (URIError: URI malformed) but was actually installed wrongly (?). Showed up in Violentmonkey but I couldn't delete it. Probably a bug in the extension. Disabled the extension, re-enabled it (script was gone) and added this script manually without using the install button. Now it works.

cuizhenzhiAuteur
§

Okay, it did not install (URIError: URI malformed) but was actually installed wrongly (?). Showed up in Violentmonkey but I couldn't delete it. Probably a bug in the extension. Disabled the extension, re-enabled it (script was gone) and added this script manually without using the install button. Now it works.

I'm so glad to hear that you successfully fixed the problem! Hope your tips benefit others facing the same problem. Enjoy using this script and Have a wonderful day!

cuizhenzhiAuteur
§

Maybe it's a better choice to install this script into Tampermonkey. This will probably address the issue.

Poster une réponse

Connectez-vous pour poster une réponse.