Freebitcoin [2023] - Auto Roll - New Bonuses - Multiply - Lottery - Status Console

AUTOROLL SCRIPT [DEC 2023] --Auto Roll --Status Console --4+ Betting Strategies --Special graphs --Extinction bet --Balance protection --Odds -- Increase Rate --AutoRoll Low Balance paying RP --Human Simulation --NO captcha solving --Lottery tickets --1000% & WOF Bonus --Close ADS --Slower night mode --Advanced human random times .

< Feedback on Freebitcoin [2023] - Auto Roll - New Bonuses - Multiply - Lottery - Status Console

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 12.6.2020
Edited: 12.6.2020

Hi Daniele, thanks for your great work!
Is it possible to remove the "Captcha Error" section, so that the script can wait for example 2 minutes before rolling
and in the meantime I let captcha being solved by a firefox extension?
And it would be great to be able to change the delay of the roll to a maximum of 10/15 minutes if you tell me the right line of code..
Thanks for your time!

§
Posted: 27.6.2020
Edited: 27.6.2020

I just added to the code a new mode called "Fast" in which the roll executes in 13 seconds (you can modify 13000 milliseconds which is 13 seconds for what you want) for mode with captcha or without captcha.
I am sending you some pictures showing what is added in case you want to do it.

Nice script, the code is very understandable and tidy.

§
Posted: 27.6.2020
Edited: 27.6.2020

Another thing that could be fixed is:
else if (Boolean (LOTTERY))

in the rollAndRetrieve (rand) function to check that the lottery is activated and that error does not appear if it is deactivated.

§
Posted: 28.6.2020

They add else if so that they don't buy lottery when they have lottery deactivated.

Sign in to post a reply.