JR Mturk Panda Crazy

Collects panda's for you at a certain cycle instead of timers. Lot of organizing of panda's and grouping them together to start and stop them at once.

< Feedback on JR Mturk Panda Crazy

Question/comment

§
Posted: 1.1.2018

HITs in queue not transitioning to next HIT

For the past couple of days, I haven't updated PC from the last version, when I refreshed the PC window today, got the update info regarding Version 0.5.12

Now if I have several hits in queue, as I finish/submit one, the next one in line comes up BUT ONLY MOMENTARILY. Then my screen changes to the mTurk Your HIT's Queue screen, and I have to select "work" to get to the HIT. This is happening consistently now, yet I didn't have this issue yesterday when I was still using the older version (0.5.11 ?).

Someone else on the forum had mentioned the exact same issue yesterday, but I couldn't relate since I wasn't having that issue.

§
Posted: 1.1.2018

FYI Turning off PC Queue Helper solves the problem.

JohnnyRSAuthor
§
Posted: 2.1.2018

Yes This happened with the transition to new worker site. I am working on a fix for it but I have to redesign a lot of stuff to get it working again. Still won't be as smooth as the old site. So for the time being disabling it will work. It's frustrating but just don't have the time to get it fixed right now. This week I'll have something out for it.

Sign in to post a reply.