Greasy Fork is available in English.

Youtube UI Fix

Moves the controls under the video and makes the UI look like it was before august 2015

< Feedback on Youtube UI Fix

Review: OK - Skripti toimii, mutta siinä on ongelmia

§
Posted: 27.10.2017

The progress bar cover the video title

Before this, the youtube video title was lowered a bit to make room for the progress bar. Now the video title is covered by the progress bar

Roy192Author
§
Posted: 27.10.2017

This is in the new material layout, right? It should be fixed in the new version (2.4.3).

§
Posted: 28.10.2017
Edited: 28.10.2017

v2.4.4 Put the mouse over and jump key-frame video and see the red dot, the white, strange behavior.

Back to v2.4.2

§
Posted: 30.10.2017

After some tests it seems to be a conflict between Youtube UI Fix and this script "Resize YT To Window Size" but only with v2.4.4 (Firefox 53.0.3). On Chrome it's OK.

Roy192Author
§

In the material layout, the video loads before the rest of the page, which means that the scrollbar doesn't appear from the start. When the rest of the page loads, and the page gets bigger, then the scrollbar appears, but it covers a part of the controls.

I fixed that in version 2.4.4, but it also sort of half-fixed a bug in the Resize YT To Window Size script. Normally you would get a half bar. But with my "fix", it appears normal, until you hover over it and get the issue of "the white, strange behavior".

I changed this in version 2.4.5, it now gives you a half bar like normal, which can be fixed by switching over to theater mode (the button next to full-screen)

§

Thanks for the detailed info. v2.4.5 works fine. I get half bar from time to time, not always. Cheers

Sign in to post a reply.