Youtube - Right Side Description

Moves the video description to the right of the video, adds options for smaller video, retro player, retro style, and more

< Opiniones de Youtube - Right Side Description

Pregunta o comentario

§
Publicado: 22/5/2014
Editado: 22/5/2014

Should Youtube - Better Watch Page work with Safari and NinjaKit?

Was able to install the script in NinjaKit but nothing shows up when visiting youtube. Am I holding it wrong (™)? Or missing something obvious?

TakatoAutor
§
Publicado: 28/5/2014

I've never tested this with NinjaKit but as long as it acts like Greasemonkey/Tampermonkey it should work. Unfortunately it looks like NinjaKit hasn't been updated in over 2 years so it's probably far behind the latest stuff. Can Safari install Chrome extensions? Try Tampermonkey if it can.
You might want to consider swapping to Chrome or Opera if you find Safari is lagging behind with support for scripts and other web technology but I wouldn't bother changing browser just to get this script working. If you're using Windows you should certainly swap though as Safari is outdated on Windows and not supported by Apple any more.

§
Publicado: 28/5/2014

Moved to Firefox 29, but it seems I'm not understanding this script correctly? I no longer see any setting options for Better Watch page. No option to hide comments and / or video suggestions from YT.

Was all that removed?

TakatoAutor
§
Publicado: 1/6/2014

Many of the old options were removed as they were broken (comments ones due to Google+) and I didn't want to maintain them. There's another script called Youtube Center which I highly recommend to be used with BWP. BWP is basically just bits and pieces I think should be done but aren't already done by Youtube Center.

§
Publicado: 1/6/2014

Hi Takato, thanks understood. http://userscripts.org:8080/scripts/show/114002 installed.

I'm still looking for an option to hide YT comments. But might as well just use adblock for that.

Publicar respuesta

Inicia sesión para responder.