Greasy Fork is available in English.

Twitch Ad Fix

Code author: https://openuserjs.org/scripts/beypazarigurusu/Twitch_Ad_Fix

< Opiniones de Twitch Ad Fix

Pregunta o comentario

Deleted user 1018246
§
Publicado: 30/1/2023

this guy in the comment below is crazy. the script works 100%, but it is incompatible with unblock origin and stuff. you should use one click extension manager to find the problem. the author is a god and this script is the only one that turns expectations into reality. keep updating please and don't abandon us. i luv you, dude!!!

§
Publicado: 31/1/2023

this guy in the comment below is crazy. the script works 100%, but it is incompatible with unblock origin and stuff. you should use one click extension manager to find the problem. the author is a god and this script is the only one that turns expectations into reality. keep updating please and don't abandon us. i luv you, dude!!!

I am female and not crazy. this script does absolutely nothing for me using chrome browser and tampermonkey. it does not work even with ublock origin disabled.

Deleted user 1018246
§
Publicado: 2/5/2023

I am female and not crazy. this script does absolutely nothing for me using chrome browser and tampermonkey. it does not work even with ublock origin disabled.

im just kidding. try to use it with adguard extra.

Deleted user 1018246
§
Publicado: 2/5/2023

im just kidding. try to use it with adguard extra.

Actually give up on Adblock and use Hotspot Shield VPN

Publicar respuesta

Inicia sesión para responder.