BYTS(Better YouTube Shorts) - Greasyfork Edition

Gives you a seekbar, autoplay option, volume options, etc.

< Opiniones de BYTS(Better YouTube Shorts) - Greasyfork Edition

Pregunta o comentario

§
Publicado: 11/7/2022

Hi, really great script thank you for making it. I made some modifications on the script that i think that was missing. I fixed the video upload date not showing correctly, i added 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0 shortcuts so that user can go to specific partion of the video, i added shortcut for muting and toggling auto scroll on and off. Last but not least i added a button to convert short links into normal youtube url links on side panel where like and dislikes are on. I don't know if the creator of this script gives permission to make modifications (if you don't im sorry and this comment can be removed) but i won't be taking any credits. All credits goes to creator.

Modified script: https://pastebin.com/g3XNANfs

§
Publicado: 25/8/2022

Sure, i am fine with it. I am busy with reallife problems, so i've no time to update it anyway. Also, the base i've written to start with seems to have some memory leak or something, not sure if the script also has this problem. But on my chrome extension which is basically the same code, chrome freezes after time and you have to task kill it, which makes it a bit unusable :/ Maybe thats a problem only i am experiencing, not sure. Feel free to commit on my github if you feel so, i'd credit you for fixing the mess ^^ I just started it for personal use and felt like i have to share it, as there is nothing good comparable atm ._.

Publicar respuesta

Inicia sesión para responder.