Disney+ Audio Downloader

Download audio from Disney+

< Opiniones de Disney+ Audio Downloader

Puntuación: Pasable; el script funciona, pero tiene carencias importantes

§
Publicado: 30/10/2021

Hello,
why does it download audio with only 2 channels, shouldn't it be 5.1 audio, or can it be set somehow?

stegnerAutor
§
Publicado: 31/10/2021

The 5.1 audio is downloaded automatically when it's available, otherwise the stereo audio is downloaded.

§
Publicado: 31/10/2021

The 5.1 audio is downloaded automatically when it's available, otherwise the stereo audio is downloaded.

Okay, but for example for Loki and High School Musical: The Musical: The Series only cost me 2 channels, and it should be 6 channels, what does it depend on? Is it possible to influence it in any way?

stegnerAutor
§
Publicado: 1/11/2021

I tested it and it downloads 5.1 audio for Loki and High School Musical: The Musical: The Series, so I don't see what the problem is.

§
Publicado: 29/12/2021

I tested it and it downloads 5.1 audio for Loki and High School Musical: The Musical: The Series, so I don't see what the problem is.

Hello, I've solved it, thank you very much for your help. And do you know how to remove that D+ intro sound in the begining directly from the audio? Thanks

§
Publicado: 15/3/2022

Hello, I've solved it, thank you very much for your help. And do you know how to remove that D+ intro sound in the begining directly from the audio? Thanks

How did you solve it? It only downloads for 2 channels. I don't think browsers can do more than that tbf.

stegnerAutor
§
Publicado: 22/6/2022

The intro sound should be removed with the latest version.

How did you solve it? It only downloads for 2 channels. I don't think browsers can do more than that tbf.

Works fine with 5.1 audio, it's not depending on the browser.

Publicar respuesta

Inicia sesión para responder.