Youtube polymer engine fixes

Some fixes for Youtube polymer engine

< Opiniones de Youtube polymer engine fixes

Puntuación: Malo; el script no funciona

TV
§
Publicado: 6/6/2021

The most recent versions are awful--I have to disable it an reload on each video I watch or else the player is tiny--only the homepage works on Firefox, and not even that on Opera. Why is the player so tiny? Why doesn't the script work on Opera? Why was this script changed at all? It was great the way it was. Is there anywhere to find the previous version?

BogudanAutor
§
Publicado: 6/6/2021

All previous versions available in History tab on the script page.

To answer the question "why not working" I need specifics:

• browser and it's version;
  • addons and their versions;
  • script version you've now;
  • script version you've found the problem;
  • script settings (exported json is the best option);
  • URL of page with problem;
  • what you expect;
  • what you get.
§
Publicado: 7/6/2021
Editado: 7/6/2021

I think he actually used and talks about my old version and that it got bad since every user of my script got forced to install yours. My script had chrome / Firefox / opera / edge support so I'll guess that's the story here but that's just me speculating. Cheers.

BogudanAutor
§
Publicado: 7/6/2021

@7KT SWE

Either way requiring to reload script "on every page" is wierd in of itself. Because wether script enabled or not matters only on page load, not after. So i'm currently see it as one of 3 things:

• it's related to YT not loading new pages in many cases, just managing history stack + XHR and script fails to process this translations;
  • @TV misinterpret things and it's just timing issue;
  • some wierd bug of script manager.
§
Publicado: 8/6/2021

it's related to YT not loading new pages (video titles etc) That's proven to be an YouTube issue

Publicar respuesta

Inicia sesión para responder.