Youtube polymer engine fixes

Some fixes for Youtube polymer engine

< Opiniones de Youtube polymer engine fixes

Puntuación: Bueno; el script funciona tal y como promete

If you're going to be replacing 7kt's script could you implement some of his features? Like highlighting in gray/blue videos you've watched?

§
Publicado: 29/5/2021

Hell no.. that would go against my licence wich now is only for personal use.
Report my script so he can take mine ? Naah

Alright so since I'm getting no reply I'm going to assume you have no intention of adding any of the features. Just irresponsibly get someone else's userbase and not even bother with placating them.

BogudanAutor
§
Publicado: 30/5/2021

@ Se7eN Deadly Jinxs
I was thinking about implementing it, but after your last reply I don't see any reason to.

@Bogudan
Oh, I was rude was I? Know what else is rude? Having an extension you use daily auto-update itself and change completely to the point it becomes unrecognizable. I tried to be reasonable after you pretty much butchered my user experience. But you don't really reply to reasonable people, do you? Everyone else got a reply from you, and the moment I stop being nice I receive a reply 9 minutes later. Excuse me if I don't believe you.

BogudanAutor
§

Others didn't requested features. Before I can say will I implement something or not, I do research. In this case it took long time to find working setup.

Regarding butchering user experience -- ask 7KT why he didn't deleted my code from his script.

And how would I know this? I know nothing about you or how you do your development. You could've simply said 'I would look into it', which would've been enough but instead you left me with the impression that you only reply to negative comments and don't bother with others.

BogudanAutor
§

Agree on this one. Sorry about it.

Sorry as well for being on edge. Just that this came out left field for me while I watching videos.

Awesome update!

Publicar respuesta

Inicia sesión para responder.