[KissAnime] Captcha Solver

Saves initial responses to KissAnime captcha and auto-selects images if it knows the answer.

< Opiniones de [KissAnime] Captcha Solver

Pregunta o comentario

§
Publicado: 8/7/2018

Refresh instead of redirect

I think that sometimes when i get to a captcha page the script solves it but instead of redirecting me to the video page the captcha page refreshs and shows me a new captcha instead (same number of photos) I am not sure that it's actually getting solved since i am not seeing any pictures getting selected but i have never got this random refresh before i installed the script

WestleyMAutor
§
Publicado: 9/7/2018

When it refreshes the page it's because one of the descriptions on the page is already saved on your computer, yet the image on the page doesn't match the one your computer has stored for it. For example, there may be two images that share the description "hand, right, 7". So to avoid those kinds of problems it looks like animebro7 in his original script solved it by refreshing the page.

I'm working on completely re-coding the whole thing right now. This is something I will change, to where there can be multiple images stored that match a description, without issue. That way refreshing won't be necessary. The update should come in the next few days.

Publicar respuesta

Inicia sesión para responder.