Greasy Fork is available in English.

YouTube Player Controls

Adds features to YouTube player page: fill window with video, stretch, float video, set HD 4K 8K resolution, hide annotations and ads, click skip ads, click show more, loop, replay a video segment, pause at start/end, zoom and pan video.

< Opiniones de YouTube Player Controls

Puntuación: Bueno; el script funciona tal y como promete

§
Publicado: 22/2/2018

Theatre mode has been broken since 21 Feb 2018

The theatre mode got broken yesterday probably after an update by YouTube. What happens is, basically, if you enable Fit to Window feature, the height of the player window gets set to something like 5-10 px and you can't see anything. I've tried to trace the bug and found out that it is caused by this line:

var H = doc.body.clientHeight || doc.documentElement.clientHeight;

because the value of body clientHeight is something like 12 px. So if you use documentElement clientHeight instead, it works like it's supposed to work. In other words, change that line with this:

var H = doc.documentElement.clientHeight || doc.body.clientHeight;

I'm sure author of the script can come up with a better solution but if you wish to continue using the script until he fixes it, change that line of code as I explained above.

CostasAutor
§
Publicado: 22/2/2018

Thanks so much for the suggestion to Fix the bug. I have implemented exactly your suggestion. I hope it works now.

§
Publicado: 26/2/2018

Yes, I've just checked. It does work. Thanks.

Publicar respuesta

Inicia sesión para responder.