Google Search Terms Highlight

Automatically highlights search terms & full phrases in pages opened by Google search results.

< Opiniones de Google Search Terms Highlight

Pregunta o comentario

Using Firefox 40 & without redirects but results are not highlighted

Just wanted to let you know that I'm using Firefox 40 and in my google search results I'm seeing no redirect through google, it seems that my links in the google search page goes directly to the search destination url that's probably why it's not working in my browser. Otherwise, it's a great idea.

drhouseAutor
§
Publicado: 13/9/2015

Thx for the feedback Ironman... I've only tested it on Chrome, so yeah maybe something is going on in Firefox.

Just to be clear though, the highlighting shouldn't appear on the Google search page itself, only pages opened from it. As far as I knew, whenever any link is clicked in a browser, the page's address that the link was on is stored as a referrer value. I know Google modified original search result urls to add tracking info, which people sometimes dislike and use scripts or addons to 'clean' them back to their original url. But, even a clean url, one that directly links to a target site, should still have its referrer stored as a value (i.e. google.com).

If I have time I'll open Firefox and see if I can repeat the error you're getting.

drhouseAutor
§
Publicado: 17/9/2015
Just wanted to let you know that I'm using Firefox 40 and in my google search results I'm seeing no redirect through google, it seems that my links in the google search page goes directly to the search destination url that's probably why it's not working in my browser. Otherwise, it's a great idea.

Ok, I updated it so it should work with Firefox now.

Publicar respuesta

Inicia sesión para responder.