Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Feedback on Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Review: OK - script works, but has bugs

§
Posted: 2015/08/12
Edited: 2015/08/12

Did Strongholds cause a break?

I was running things fine up until the servers went down to update for strongholds, now I'm getting the following errors. It collects the first task, then hangs, or if i manually collect, it won't restart unless I refresh the page. And then it hangs all over again.
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property '_lastSeen' of null
(index):1277 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'currentrank' of undefined
14client.js:1 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property '_lastSeen' of null
80client.js?cb=1439310863000en:1 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property '_lastSeen' of null

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
I was running things fine up until the servers went down to update for strongholds, now I'm getting the following errors. It collects the first task, then hangs, or if i manually collect, it won't restart unless I refresh the page. And then it hangs all over again. Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property '_lastSeen' of null (index):1277 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'currentrank' of undefined 14client.js:1 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property '_lastSeen' of null 80client.js?cb=1439310863000en:1 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property '_lastSeen' of null

Interesting, what profession -set you use?

I dont have any professios on run now so it just collect imagesearchbot -tasks,

14client.js:1 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property '_lastSeen' of null
  80client.js?cb=1439310863000en:1 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property '_lastSeen' of null

, have seen these per day and sometimes they froze script.

This(below), is normally caused by task what not "exist",

(index):1277 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'currentrank' of undefined

Leadership -tasks not exists you did not have them enabled?

§

I've been doing Alchemy gathering teir 4 and Black Ice refinement on one toon, and Artificing Tier 2 gather on another.

Rotten_mindAuthor
§

It is Black Ice -shaping, it happens here, (disable Ice Shaping untill we look it)

// Check level
    var level = unsafeWindow.client.dataModel.model.ent.main.itemassignmentcategories.categories.filter(function(entry) {
        return entry.name == prof.taskName;
    })[0].currentrank;
    var list = profile.level[level];
Rotten_mindAuthor
§

oh, change post status that "Script has issue", ;D, did not see it because Im lazy now.

Rotten_mindAuthor
§

OMG OMG, it is Blackice NOT BlackIce...

Rotten_mindAuthor
§

Check if it work for ya.

Rotten_mindAuthor
§

AND BIG THX for report, never ever even looked this direction!!!!

§

I reinstalled and it helped. I saw this error in the console:
Failed to load resource: http://gateway.playneverwinter.com/news?game=nw&lang=en
the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)

It worked to assign my alchemy tasks, but still not black ice. If I have black ice running, it won't work, still gives me:

Guess I'll do black ice manually for now ;)

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Posted: 2015/08/13
Edited: 2015/08/13

funny, after I fixed blackice -name it worked for me OK.

Blackice name were changed,

BlackIce to Blackice

.javascript is CASE sensitive so it failed, you dont see cahnges like that before you run on them, so your reinstallation just updated script.

Error,

, has seen long gateway script existed.

So take deep breath, dont except craptic bugged system work as intended, go back your old profession setup and look what script do after name FIX.

§
Posted: 2015/08/15

i don't know where to leave the posting to comment on the new script, i have updated to 4.4.1 but blackice still causes a complete stall and does not progress, i realize that they changed the name and even though i changed that in my previous version 4.3 it didn't work so i updated to the latest version and it still will not run, i kinda need the ability to keep track of what toons need updating. if eventually the in game astral becomes more viable with proper development it could replace or augment this one. also i still do not know how to read the log entries so idk how to post what is causing the hang.

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Edited: 2015/08/15

COOL, current script version is,

Version 1.10.07.02

, maybe you use unsupported version.

oh, you are posting wrong forum so check your gateway script version and use proper forum.

Astral is "PayBot", (good and cheap one), I think on mainpage I mentioned something... you cant read it?

this is gateway, stuff has no fees, no official support so you can expect anything you can demand anything only thing you really can have is benefits you allready got or did you not got benefits... uninstall is free and easy, needs no explosives...

edited all comments away form here

§

actually im using the githhub version but don't know where to post comments for it, i am not using astral i just seen that you commented about it and thought it might be viable in the future, i seen that you had checked it out and maybe once it's done and working satisfactorily then maybe you will post here that it's working well and recommend it?

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Posted: 2015/08/16
actually im using the githhub version but don't know where to post comments for it, i am not using astral i just seen that you commented about it and thought it might be viable in the future, i seen that you had checked it out and maybe once it's done and working satisfactorily then maybe you will post here that it's working well and recommend it?

YES,

Astral has really strong development via gateway cut-off and it looks really promising!!!

Check current free version, take your time setup profession there, dont be afraid current bugs on it(if botting is never safe... bugs are safe there), you cuold be amazed what it can do and it is BETA...!!!

..only real recommendation is, "...dont give up for crappy devs!!!"

§
Posted: 2015/08/17

suggestion on where to post for github version not doing backice refining? also how to read console or log files?

§
Posted: 2015/08/18
suggestion on where to post for github version not doing backice refining? also how to read console or log files?

You can post either at:
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/9812-neverwinter-gateway-professions-robot/feedback

Or for bugs it's even better to post at github issue system itself:
https://github.com/Phr33d0m/NW-Profession-Bot/issues

you can open chrome log by pressing
ctrl+shift+j

Try update again the script version, and please describe when exactly it gets stuck, how many black ice slots you have set, on how many chars (all or not all ? That script version doesn't need 1 assigned slot to collect and do the rest of the things)
Does it work correctly if you remove black ice ?

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Posted: 2015/08/19
Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Posted: 2015/08/19

This script works with Blackice,

https://greasyfork.org/scripts/7061 ,

leadership not working, use Astral or other bots to keep it up.

Sign in to post a reply.