§
Posted: 2015/07/23
Edited: 2015/07/23

About Leadership changes on Gateway

It seems that Cryptic really try get rid Gateway users,

talks here,

https://greasyfork.org/en/forum/discussion/5188/x

and Cryptic site,

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/9469863-patch-notes:-nw.45.20150618a.6

I tested Preview server Gateway and found that script still,

1. collect rewards
  2. do other task as it must

, so those who dont give up must just make ingame script what logs ingame and start task so we look other Forums to pop-up NEW "Leadership/account/character" switch script, ;).

ps. Script still working but Gateway is crippled by Cryptic.

§

i have already switched to skyforge since open beta and will stay there until something better comes along. combat is a lot of fun in skyforge. not a perfect game of course but it will do the task of keeping me busy till black desert releases.
PS there is never ever ever any way they will fix this broken shit of a game they call "neverworks". so a rapid decline of population will teach them to listen to player feedback and not scam people with "account bound" companions (YES i am very pissed about that shit they pulled).

Rotten_mindAuthor
§

@kakoura, I looked that Skyforge but did not make account yet... maybe I must try it.

§

skyforge isn't bad, the combat is fun still, but i have yet to find the "soul" of the game.. beyond fun combat...

§

They've hinted that they might make other changes to leadership on the gateway. Knowing them that might not happen until Mod 8, if even then. Even so, it might not be a bad idea to start thinking about a timer for the script and possibly a little more randomness. Just a thought.

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Posted: 2015/07/24
They've hinted that they might make other changes to leadership on the gateway. Knowing them that might not happen until Mod 8, if even then. Even so, it might not be a bad idea to start thinking about a timer for the script and possibly a little more randomness. Just a thought.

Oh, IDK what you mean.

@numberb say,

Even so, it might not be a bad idea to start thinking about a timer for the script and possibly a little more randomness. Just a thought.

So I think @numberb want say,

Script is so Bottish that with extra randomness and great timer cryptic never removed LEadership from Gateway...

All stuff has time and now this time is over, we did use script, I did keep it updated and Cryptic removed main reason to run script from Gateway.

If someone else know future, please, tell us what we must do now, ;).

§

for me the script is still useful, it collects the professions and refines my AD also does other professions and SCA, but i would like to see an additional feature added that shows which toons have idle slots, this being indicative that a leadership profession has expired and i need to log into the game and get it going again. also i would like to see which toons have what timers so i can plan accordingly and log into the game to update the professions. thanks for all your help.

§

Sorry if I wasn't clear RM. I didn't mean that they wouldn't have stopped us from using this anyway. I just meant that if they do allow leadership via the gateway again in the future we should be more cautious.

As to what the script does now......

Yes, it is still useful.

If you have all 0's on every profession on a character is it supposed to stay stalled on that character? Why doesn't it move on to the next one?

I think the script will need some updates to accommodate the new normal. Hide the leadership options, and have a "scan but skip" character option, or have that as the default. Because as g3412 mentioned, it is very useful for the script to collect and refine AD. But I want all of my slots available for leadership, and not have some stupid alchemy task always taking up a slot.

§
Posted: 2015/07/25

yes there's some line making it wait untill a job starts. currently looked at around line 1240 but can't figure out also. would be so much better if it wouldn't wait.
just a whole cycle with user adjusted time would be good.
prefer it to be random. i do wear tinfoil hats.

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Edited: 2015/07/25

xD, well, "more cautious" or BE like him. (click to TRUTH)....

NW Dev team want remove easy AD generation and thats it. I think there is allready much better leadership ingame bots, using game API login in and out all the time and tracking tasks.

Need look that "empty slot tracking", but I think its good to just check proffessions once or twice per day(if have time) or try make ingame profession Bot where gateway still collect rewards, but ingame Bot start task and swap accounts.

I hope see something for that on Ownedcore, but Tampermonkey cant do ingame stuff...

ps. @numberb ... as long we shout, spit or talk to each other we have hope... but if there is only silence, then hope is allmost lost, so all is well then, 8D .

§
Edited: 2015/07/25

that's the picture why i made the comment, but actualy thinking more serious about wearing one. i'll try probably sometime.
but how much to cover from you head to make it work, if the waves are harmfull.
maybe they'll go through your mouth also so a cylon look would maybe be better.
or also like the starting char in skyforge, that helmet.
just played a minute. doesn't look too bad.

i've just read a metal sieve might work better (used google translate on the sieve thing so sorry if it's a weird word :D) a metal thing with holes in it.

§
Posted: 2015/07/26

a guy on NWO:uncensorred do a autoit script : http://www.nwo-uncensored.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=212

§

for me atm I would really appreciate a tracker, to be able to tell me what all toons need to have their professions updated. I have to scroll through all the toons on the gateway manually to figure out which ones need to have their professions restarted. I have looked over the code and it seems that the script is storing this information, I just don't know how to access it.

if anyone could tell me how to view the console.log file that would be a start.

thanks

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
a guy on NWO:uncensorred do a autoit script : http://www.nwo-uncensored.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=212

Yup, and more will be coming...

... anyway game itself is gone now really downhill, I can make some Astral profiles, but ingame heavy lags, gateway-lags... just wondering if next mod give death blow...

§
Edited: 2015/07/26

Well thank Rotten_mind for all the effort and help you did for the community.
As a token of appreciation when i sell my 2 account, i will get in touch and send you 10% of the sale so you can ether buy yourself a good Steak-Frite-Beer or a blow lol
Thanks.
P.S. link for the 2 account
http://www.epicnpc.com/threads/758305-WTS-Play-or-Farm-2-account-49-and-50-toons

§

If only there was a script that can track the slots, how much time is left until each char is finished, notify when leadership is up and so on..

Oh wait, there is already.....

§
If only there was a script that can track the slots, how much time is left until each char is finished, notify when leadership is up and so on..

Oh wait, there is already.....

oh yeah does it track all the toons progress and show it on one page for fast checking?
if so where it is i would like to know about this

§

https://github.com/Phr33d0m/NW-Profession-Bot

Install by copying directly
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Phr33d0m/NW-Profession-Bot/master/main.js

And pasting in tempermonkeys dashboard (either overwrite the current one or add as new)

Rotten_mindAuthor
§

Change is allways welcome, ;).

ps. No use to track open slots, just make script what feeds username/passwords to login screen, check professions once or twice per day or follow that guy who has somekind ingame bot done.

NWO:uncensorred do a autoit script : http://www.nwo-uncensored.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=212

Ingame you can use good filters to make only possible task and for other profession leveling current gateway still works.

§
https://github.com/Phr33d0m/NW-Profession-Bot

Install by copying directly
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Phr33d0m/NW-Profession-Bot/master/main.js

And pasting in tempermonkeys dashboard (either overwrite the current one or add as new)

ok downloaded that new script, found where it lists NEXT task for each toon, now how to figure out how to extract that code and get it to work in this much simpler to use interface by rotten_mind

I would like it to show the next task information up top where it shows Next task for ..name.. and Diamonds, to show next task for every toon, like it does in that new script, any idea how to do that?? also i see that the script supports slots option, i would also like to see added for each slot, next task time and how many tasks used, ex 9/9, for tasks used, but if one is open show 8/9 ....

§
Posted: 2015/07/27
Edited: 2015/07/27

Deleted

Rotten_mindAuthor
§

Was it good message

Deleted
§
Was it good message
Deleted

actually i was asking a question about the new script and before anyone responded i found the answer, it was something i forgot and then it hit me and i remembered... the new bot has the ability to track resources, and i couldn't figure out how to get it to track the resource i wanted to track, but figured it out by that you have to use the icon name, even if it is a really stoopid name,

{
fname: 'Bandit Camp Clue',
name: 'Icons_Inventory_Misc_Contract_Carrier',
bank: false, unbound: true, btc: true, bta: true
},

yeah that bandit camp clue was a pita to get. but right clicking on the icon just gives delete option, have to right click/inspect empty spot and then find it in the mix.

§
Edited: 2015/07/27

There is a button "List Inventory" Under Advanced tab, it will list everything the current char have, so you don't have to inspect.

§

cool thanks for the tip crazy flake, the bandit camp clue is also called Crafting_Resource_Clues_Bandit_Hq

§

And perhaps the defaults are misleading, people use it to count resonance stones, preservation wards and so on. And not crafting resources.

Sign in to post a reply.