Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Feedback on Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2015/06/28
Edited: 2015/06/28

Some tasks changed does not work and others do.

I edited the task list to have a different priority order to my liking.. but Protect magical goods isn't working the rest of the order seems to be working fine, did I get the name wrong?

21:["Leadership_Tier4_21_Protectmagic","Leadership_Tier3_20_Destroy","Leadership_Tier3_13r_Protectdiamonds","Leadership_Tier2_12_Taxes","Leadership_Tier3_16_Fight"],

22: ["Leadership_Tier4_22r_Capturebandithq","Leadership_Tier4_21_Protectmagic","Leadership_Tier3_20_Destroy","Leadership_Tier3_13r_Protectdiamonds","Leadership_Tier2_12_Taxes","Leadership_Tier3_16_Fight"],

23: ["Leadership_Tier4_22r_Capturebandithq","Leadership_Tier4_21_Protectmagic","Leadership_Tier3_20_Destroy","Leadership_Tier3_13r_Protectdiamonds","Leadership_Tier2_12_Taxes","Leadership_Tier3_16_Fight"],

24: ["Leadership_Tier4_24_Wizardsseneschal","Leadership_Tier4_24r_Killdragon","Leadership_Tier4_21_Protectmagic","Leadership_Tier4_22r_Capturebandithq","Leadership_Tier3_20_Destroy","Leadership_Tier3_13r_Protectdiamonds","Leadership_Tier2_12_Taxes","Leadership_Tier3_16_Fight"],

25: ["Leadership_Tier4_24_Wizardsseneschal","Leadership_Tier4_24r_Killdragon","Leadership_Tier4_21_Protectmagic","Leadership_Tier4_22r_Capturebandithq","Leadership_Tier4_25_Battleelementalcultists","Leadership_Tier3_20_Destroy","Leadership_Tier3_13r_Protectdiamonds","Leadership_Tier2_12_Taxes","Leadership_Tier3_16_Fight"],

Also using the opportunity that if anyone sees any problem with what I am trying to use let me know.. Thanks

§

I was also thinking to change some tasks for lv 14 artificing and Jewelcrafting to deep wilderness gathering tier 3 because they give better exp overall to alts that don't have residuum to craft with

§
Edited: 2015/06/28

Protect Magical Goods Market duration 12hrs -> Leadership_Tier4_21_Protectmagic
do you have swords and armours to do that? if not go buy them manually from professions vendor at PE market.

§
Posted: 2015/06/29
Protect Magical Goods Market duration 12hrs -> Leadership_Tier4_21_Protectmagic
do you have swords and armours to do that? if not go buy them manually from professions vendor at PE market.

Yeah I do have swords and armors, I'm not sure why it's not working, I'm using

"Leadership_Tier4_21_Protectmagic"

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Posted: 2015/06/29

Your profile is done correctly.

Script itself limits items, code below, but your fix is simple, set 1 to LeadershipXP(what is also LeadershipRP.

function searchForTask(taskname, profname, professionLevel) {
// Return first object that matches exact craft name
// skip task if proff.level20
if (settings['level_20_skip'] && profname != 'Leadership' && professionLevel > 19) {
    console.log(profname, "is level", professionLevel,"skipping.");
    return false;
}if (settings['level_25_skip'] && profname != 'Leadership' && professionLevel > 24) {
    console.log(profname, "is level", professionLevel,"skipping.");
    return false;
}
// edited by WloBeb - start Patrol the Mines task only if char has less than 7 Mining Claims if XP prifile limit 100 claims
var resource_limit = 10;
if (settings['Leadership_XP'] > 0) {
    var resource_limit = 1000;}
if (taskname == "Leadership_Tier3_13_Patrol" && countResource("Crafting_Resource_Mining_Claim") >= resource_limit ) {
    console.log("Too many Mining Claims: skiping");
    return false;
}
if (taskname == "Leadership_Tier4_21_Protectmagic" && countResource("Crafting_Resource_Clues_Bandit_Hq") >= resource_limit ) {
    console.log("Too many Clues: skiping");
    return false;
}

Sign in to post a reply.