Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Feedback on Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2014/12/30

Script behaviour for account that has more than 25 characters

hey guys,

i am using this script for my account that has 45 characters. =)

The functions that you guys added in is simply amazing. (AD transfer system saves me a lot of time)

There is a problem on my side that the script does cycle all 45 character and probably reaches 25th (sometimes on a good day it gets to 30th) and it refreshes and starts at the 1st toon again. Character number 45 feels neglected and lonely.

Is this due to that some tasks are ready for collection and thus it goes back to 1st toon again?

Anyone faced this cycling issue too?

Nevertheless great work!!!

§

I have 53 characters on an account and it doesn't have any problem cycling through all the characters.

Are all the names entered correctly? I've had problems with me entering names with capitals but on the gateway they are all lower case. The names are case sensitive.

§

i thought the limit was 50 characters

Rotten_mindAuthor
§

Script limits character amount up to "99", but it is not possible test that amount characters on Live server because none that we know have 99 characters, ;D.

Tested script with 16 characters (not Live) and saw some random errors caused by JAVA + lag, script recovered after "Ctrl + F5" auto reload and continued.

Question: How long it takes to run 53 character with current script (rough minutes)?

I just wondering if multiple character cycle increase gateway response time and during long cycle script decide "restart" because idle time is too long per loaded page...

Possible fix can be then increasing idle/waitpagereload time(script easy edit) and try add "last_seen" (char.) recovery option(need programming to complete), but this is just speculation...

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Edited: 2014/12/30

hmmm, testing it with 60x character, full cycle took 16 minutes, no rewards collected, no ZEX transfer enabled.

EDIT, now it run max. char. and one cycle takes for ever (30min. ).

Well, I max. character count and let it run... BTW, AD count is "only 240,357,536", with 60x char., xD .

§

how to you see its errors by JAVA?

any particular line that you can direct me so that i can try and error some changes with extension of the timer?

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Edited: 2014/12/30
how to you see its errors by JAVA?

any particular line that you can direct me so that i can try and error some changes with extension of the timer?

I cant explain errors what I saw any other way, when I see that script works perfectly,

but some times it try start fourth "collect taxes" with Leadership and that error goes away after page reload. Collect taxes -task is then caused only error what I can name, if you want try replicate it, you must have multiple characters eg. 5 - 9, each must have 8 slot cleared from leadership task, then you start script and it sometimes get stuck when trying start 4th "collect taxes"... but its random failure and I havent tested if it occurs with latest version of script.

I have now test setup what contains following,

Google Chrome Ver. 39.0.2171.95
TamperMonkey v3.9.131
latest Bunta´s script

- optional assets disabled
- ZEX disabled (not work here)

- max. amount character what script accepts (can be higher??)
- Leadership 8x slot max. level

Script seems work but cycles takes really long time so far I havent seen any failures, but cycles can take now even hours, but I think Bluep -timer handles task better after all characters are checked few times what can take 1 - 3 hours...

§
Posted: 2014/12/31
Edited: 2014/12/31

You get like 2 free from starting an account and I got 1 for transferring 500 zen in one time. I got the zen via surveys. Then I bought 25 character slots.

It takes like 20 minutes to go through all the characters the first load then it swaps between them when tasks finished based on the priority queue or how ever the finish times are stored.

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Posted: 2014/12/31
You get like 2 free from starting an account and I got 1 for transferring 500 zen in one time. I got the zen via surveys. Then I bought 25 character slots.

It takes like 20 minutes to go through all the characters the first load then it swaps between them when tasks finished based on the priority queue or how ever the finish times are stored.

...with 99 character it takes 1½ hours per cycle and it took 4x cycles before script started run smoothly like "rogers" told.

Now it has (99 char,) 30sec. to 5minutes per task switch, allmost perfect, automatic reload breaks cycles every 3 hours, :( .

§
Posted: 2015/01/03
Edited: 2015/01/03

When running so many character's i think you'll have to balance your short tasks and long tasks. Remember this is also random delays built into the script as a security measure.

§
Edited: 2015/01/03

automatic reload breaks cycles every 3 hours, :( .

can't you turn that off by not checking the auto reload option?

Rotten_mindAuthor
§

Automatic reload is for script safety, with 99 character reload time can be easily edited up 4 - 5 hours, but it worked pretty well with 3 hours and after 24h run it was quite stable.(I did not even thinked that I can tick that option away easily, silly me!!!)

So with 20 - 50 character it will be pretty good, even if there is "open rewards", "sell items", "refine ad", "transfer ad" etc. tasks per character.

That 99 character was just test because I wanted to see if TamperMonkey can hold all stuff and it can, also if some one start looking "Multi account" -support for script, he now knows how long it takes run all task for 99char...

Sign in to post a reply.