Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Feedback on Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Review: OK - script works, but has bugs

§
Posted: 2014/12/19

Not working in opera+violentmonkey

Not working in opera+violentmonkey, any advice if a need to use any specific version of opera and/or violentmonkey?

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Edited: 2014/12/19

Use Portable Chrome + Tampermonkey.

Maybe I need add to main page what Browser´s works and that list can be very short.

Anyway Portable Chrome + TamperMonkey works and its not interfere other browser use.

Rotten_mindAuthor
§

I did quick test, I downloaded latest versions per software

Opera + VioletMonkey FAILURE (script no load)
Opera + TamperMonkey WORKS (needs longer test to see if its stable)

So like they say in VioletMonkey homepage that it works with most GreasyMonkey/TamperMonkey script, it seems that this script is one what will not work with VioletMonkey.

Now it depends if some one who understand well JAVA can look what cause incompatibility and if problem can be fixed without broke script further. However because we have working combination maybe it is wise use it now and look if VioletMonkey get updates later what fix problem.

§

Using opera+tampermonkey now and seems do be working.

Only issue until now is that I have to reload the page every time a change any configuration in the script to "force" save.

If I encounter any other problem I will report here. =)

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Using opera+tampermonkey now and seems do be working.

Only issue until now is that I have to reload the page every time a change any configuration in the script to "force" save.

If I encounter any other problem I will report here. =)

Nice to know.

If you change settings, tamper with script/tasklist or do anything with settings, it is good use "clear task/save task", "Save and Apply" and then do Ctrl-F5 page reload so changes takes effect. I got lotsa problems before I figured it out and solved my problem.

It is still small effort do those steps to be sure that changes takes effect. (maybe "force reload" after changes can be added, but few other features are before that)

BTW, look this link for easy update option, tested it and it worked

https://greasyfork.org/en/forum/discussion/2544/x

Sign in to post a reply.