Greasy Fork is available in English.

Pretervojo Ĉiuj Mallongaj ligiloj

Preterpasi Ĉiuj Mallongaj Ligiloj-Ejoj Aŭtomate Saltas ĝenajn Ligilojn, Rekte al Via Celo

< Feedback on Pretervojo Ĉiuj Mallongaj ligiloj

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2023/08/07

Hi sir, please add support for following sites:
- smartlink.vip
- manylink.vip
- blitly.io
- web1s.com
- link2m.net
- 123s.link
- mneylink.com
Thank you very much for your hard work and support to the community.

§
Posted: 2023/08/13

All that sites is blocking me , when I have time i will try to check it with VPN

§
Posted: 2023/08/13

They don't allow vpns too it wont let you bypass with a vpn
espiecally the 1.1.1.1 wrap, they update it all the time it wouldn't be easy to bypass but you can try your chances until they update again.

§
Posted: 2023/10/08

Dear sir
Thank you for your reply and support.
These websites are used in VietNam. if you need a VPN account to test in Vietnam please let me know I can share with you my NordVPN account.
Or can you please make tutorial how to write custom script like your, I will try to write, test and contribute to this project.
It is extremely helpful and time-saver

§
Posted: 2023/11/08
Edited: 2023/11/08

Hi Sir I try to learn from your Tiktok clip to modify your script to make it works for above website. However for the "Continue Button" that I need to inspect, some random code is required to input, before I can click the button (so it is not just timer button. I try to inspect that button anyway, so it look like attached picture

How should I approach in this case, thank you so much.

§
Posted: 2024/06/27

Hello, do you know of any way a person outside of Vietnam can access these sites? My VPN does not work.

Sign in to post a reply.