Greasy Fork is available in English.

Freebitcoin [2023] - Auto Roll - New Bonuses - Multiply - Lottery - Status Console

AUTOROLL SCRIPT [DEC 2023] --Auto Roll --Status Console --4+ Betting Strategies --Special graphs --Extinction bet --Balance protection --Odds -- Increase Rate --AutoRoll Low Balance paying RP --Human Simulation --NO captcha solving --Lottery tickets --1000% & WOF Bonus --Close ADS --Slower night mode --Advanced human random times .

< Feedback on Freebitcoin [2023] - Auto Roll - New Bonuses - Multiply - Lottery - Status Console

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2021/02/03

Hello,
I've been using this script pretty much from the start (even though it wasn't fully functional and contained some errors), it was already the best!

Today, the evolutions to this one are unprecedented and for me, everything works like a charm.

Be careful with the config, however, I got caught this afternoon because it refreshed my bet to 2048...
Also beware of impatience on this devil's site, I gave them a lot of money!

Regarding captcha, would it be possible to add a function for those like me who pay a site to resolve captchas and therefore have an API-KEY?
This is obviously for a new account.

Also, in the configuration, I would like to be able to create other sequences than the 3 offered, except that I do not see how to do it.
I want for example a sequence that always bets high and changes down after win...
Or simply modify the 3rd sequence HLLHHHLLLL (to deceive the site).

In the GAME_MODE part, I would like to be able to configure the pause time of manual mode in seconds.

And one last little thing, is it possible to have an option that automatically activates promo mode when the bonus rewards activates and reverts to slow mode when the bonus ends?

Thank you for everything, this script is really excellent I highly recommend it!

PS: I had once again stupidly lost everything (without script) and in about 1 month I am again at 0.00110683 with this script and without running it H24!

Sorry for my english, i'm french.

§
Posted: 2021/02/03

Regarding the GAME_MODE part, for example I would like a 5 second break after 7 multipliers.

Also, just to understand, if I made a donation to you, I could take advantage of the panel status advancing as well as the graph ?

Thanks again.

§
Posted: 2021/02/04

Hi Virgile, really thanks for your feedback

About config refresh, it happens on every update. I already have a solution for that, but it's quite complicate to develope, should be using session vars.. It's not in my plans to change the behavior.. Yes, pay attention when there is an update ;/ It's better to update the script manually if you have some custom config, and check the config after every update.
Don't know if you were spaking about this...

About captcha, the function call is really specific on the extension you are using. If they expose some javascript function to call to solve the captcha, it's possible to use it. Tell me the extesion you are using, I can check.

There is no way to change the game modes for normal users.. it's not in settings and it's hard coded. But in future I have the plan to add user customizable code and shareable tactics, and to extend the script also for other dice games. I'm beginnig now the website. But I plan at least couple of years to make everything running..

Pause in seconds for manual game mode.. ok. That's easy to add. I will add it in next version ;)

promo mode - slow mode, should be already like this. Promo mode should override the slow mode.. and go back to slow when promo ends! Tell me if it's not working correctly. I'd try to check it ;)

And yes, if you make a 20k sat donation I can activate you status panel for max 2 accounts, that will be bringed at level 5 ;)
Levels are not yet explained, but In future it will give you access also to other benefits on the website and with the script.
Just contact me privately on facebook, telegram, or where you most prefer, and I'll explain you what I need!

I'm italian and is a pleasure to read messages like yours ;)
see you and thanks, my French friend!!

§
Posted: 2021/02/04

Good evening and thank you very much for these explanations.

For configuration that refreshed on update, it was just a small note about my error, in general I take the time to reconfigure.
I am delighted to see that this is part of your future correction.

About captcha and others, I will contact you soon by email.

I understand very well, it will take time, Rome was not built in a day!

Promo mode - slow mode, I didn't really check it out and it looks like it's all good, sorry.

Kind regards.

Sign in to post a reply.