Manga OnlineViewer

Shows all pages at once in online view for these sites: Alandal, Batoto, BilibiliComics, ComiCastle, Comick, Dynasty-Scans, INKR, InManga, KLManga, Leitor, LHTranslation, Local Files, LynxScans, MangaBuddy, MangaDex, MangaFox, MangaHere, Mangago, MangaHosted, MangaHub, MangasIn, MangaKakalot, MangaNelo, MangaNato, MangaOni, MangaPark, Mangareader, MangaSee, Manga4life, MangaTigre, MangaToons, MangaTown, ManhuaScan, ManhwaWeb, MangaGeko.com, MangaGeko.cc, NaniScans, NineManga, OlympusScans, Panda

< Feedback on Manga OnlineViewer

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2014/08/31

Batoto not working

Batoto.net changed to Bato.to so it's not no working anymore.

§
Posted: 2014/09/02

Since they never changed any of the layout, just add these lines, or replace the original ones.
At the top add:

// @include /http://bato.to/read/.+/

and under the function $(document).ready(function () { // Manga Sites
then add:

OnlineViewer(/bato.to/, Batoto);

§

then add:

Kinda confused at this part. Can you maybe add an image to show where changes need to be made? Or maybe a txt file.

§

I'd attach my file except I think it's outdated.

Use Ctrl + F to find the line:
OnlineViewer(/batoto/, Batoto);

Replace it with:

§

Actually here's the file anyway, but I think it's some old slightly outdated version.

§
Since they never changed any of the layout, just add these lines, or replace the original ones.
At the top add:

// @include /http://bato.to/read/.+/

then add:

Indeed mate thxss. I didn't notice batoto changed their domain name to bato.to. Maybe b/c of the copyright campaign the Japs have been on lately. But yh long short, changing the url to bato.to solved everything. Thanks mate ;)!!!

TagoAuthor
§
Posted: 2014/09/03

Its fixed, sorry for the delay.

Sign in to post a reply.