Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Feedback on Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2015-08-31

Gateway and leadership bot

Interested in the leadership bot but still need to finish lvlng my other professions. Can you do both at the same time. Can I have leadership bot do 3 of the 9 task slots and then Gateway bot handle the other 6 task slots? If I can't split withing a char, can I split between chars, so leadership bot works on Char 1, and gateway bot on char 2?

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Posted: 2015-09-01

Not sure if I understand...

Setup gateway bot use X amount slot for Y profession Setup other bot for Leadership.

This may work, but did not test it and it all depends "who get first shot".

Gateway bot is still most efficient for profession leveling(not LEadership) so you shuold use gateway to crank profession up and if need leadership farming then you look other options.

§
Edited: 2015-09-01

Is the other farming all or nothing... like can I have some chars (same account) do gateway and others do leadership? I'm morphing your lvling bot into my professions supply bot.

For Example, Char1 does Gateway (make potions)... Char2 does Gateway (make jewelry)... Char3 does Leadership option

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Edited: 2015-09-01

Just try it,

• tasklist is per account
  • professions are per character

• no task per character with this script

, look script mainpage and try other version of this script if like more options per character per profession etc.

What you asking is possible and basic function. You can easily edit,

• char1, Alchemy, vitroils
  • char2, Jewelcrafting, level up 25
  • char3, Alchemy, vitroils(2x slot), Jewelcrafting, level up 25(3x slot)

, but you cant do

• char1, Alchemy, vitroils
  • char2, Alchemy, Aquaregia

, because this script use same tasklist to all character, other script can do that and feel free to play with it.

§

Thanks, that answers the questions. I am still 'playing' with the other script, once I have that done I'll start testing this.

Sign in to post a reply.