Manga Loader (unmaintained)

Support for over 70 sites! Loads manga chapter into one page in a long strip format, supports switching chapters, minimal script with no dependencies, easy to implement new sites, loads quickly and works on mobile devices through bookmarklet

< Feedback on Manga Loader (unmaintained)

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2015-08-20

Make chapters load only from a certain scan group (Batoto)

Batoto has a feature that lets you select which scan group will it load the chapters from, although this doesn't seem to apply when the script is on, if I go to next chapter it will load the chapter from a different scan group (sometimes in a different language).
Can I make this feature work somehow? it'll be useful if it's added.

fuzetsuAuthor
§

Do you have an example of it happening? The script just grabs the url from the dropdown box and I'm pretty sure the scan groups are usually separated (you have to switch language or scan group in the other dropdown).

§
Edited: 2015-08-20
Do you have an example of it happening? The script just grabs the url from the dropdown box and I'm pretty sure the scan groups are usually separated (you have to switch language or scan group in the other dropdown).

yeah,
http://bato.to/read/_/299201/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-6-stone-ocean_v67_ch627_by_jojos-colored-adventure

the group is jojo's colored adventure but if you go the next chapter it goes to jojo project, and it used to happen with languages too but I made batoto to make only english chapters visible.
p.s this only happens with auto-load on.

fuzetsuAuthor
§
Posted: 2015-08-21

Yeah, it looks like the chapters are mixed, if you look at the dropdown it has both the colored and non-colored chapters together. Not sure what to do about that, I could probably make it skip 2 chapters at a time with a bit of logic to make sure it's doubling up, but it wouldn't be a very good solution and I'm not sure if it would cause issues on manga without mixed chapters. If you just quickly skip to the next chapter it works doesn't it? I'll look into it a bit more either way.

fuzetsuAuthor
§

It seems to me that it's an issue with batoto itself because when I try to switch to "jojo project" it sends me to a page with question marks "???" and no images. The chapters shouldn't really be in the same dropdown.

§

It seems to me that it's an issue with batoto itself because when I try to switch to "jojo project" it sends me to a page with question marks "???" and no images. The chapters shouldn't really be in the same dropdown.

hmm okay, I thought it was something with the script but I guess the issue is with batoto, it's not a big deal but I just wondered why it happens. I also noticed that if I am not using the script and reading the color scans, I can go to the next chapter but if I go to the previous chapter it switches to jojo project, strange.
Thanks for your quick replies and help, have a nice day.

fuzetsuAuthor
§

No problem, I use batoto pretty frequently so I'll keep an eye on this issue and if I come up with a solution I'll update the script.

Sign in to post a reply.