Twitter: bring back old name and logo

Changes the logo, tab name, and naming of "tweets" on Twitter

< Feedback on Twitter: bring back old name and logo

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2024-05-17

after the recent domain change, some things have been changed. when you click on a tweet or retweet, it still shows "repost" and "post" at the top as well as on the trending tab "only on twitter" is replaced with "only on x". the repost button still shows on bookmarked tweets. other than that, it's a good script. thanks for fixing xitter

examples: https://imgur.com/a/UkF9c9D

andrybakAuthor
§
Posted: 2024-05-18
Edited: 2024-05-18

Thank you for your bug reports — I can't keep track of everything and it really helps keeping the script up-to-date with changes on Twitter's side. I'll fix these when time permits.

andrybakAuthor
§
Posted: 2024-05-19

Most of the reported issues have been fixed. Please update and let me know if it's been fixed or not on your side.

well as on the trending tab "only on twitter" is replaced with "only on x".

This userscript never supported renaming for the trending tab. I don't plan adding support for it, but any volunteer is welcome to submit a PR. I will merge it, but I don't want to implement it myself.

Instead, I recommend hiding the trends and "For you" sections.

P.S. by the way, nice choice of a bookmarked tweet. I didn't notice it at first :-)

§
Posted: 2024-05-20
Edited: 2024-05-20

updated the script and everything i pointed out has been fixed. thank you for the quick update!

§
Posted: 2024-05-20

fixed rating

Sign in to post a reply.