Bypass All Shortlinks

Bypass All Shortlinks Sites Automatically Skips Annoying Link Shorteners , Skip AdFly and No Annoying Ads, Directly to Your Destination, and now Support Auto Downloading Your Files

< Feedback on Bypass All Shortlinks

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2022-01-27

PLEASE USE GOOGLE TRANSLATORS IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ENGLISH LANGUAGE.
Good News , tested by me, if you want all shortlinks Automatically including the Captcha you can use this tricks
1. Latest Version of My Scripts Bypass All Shortlinks >> Don't change anything in my Scripts
2. Latest Version of Recaptcha Solver (Automatically solves Recaptcha in browser) >> Don't change anything in this Scripts
3. Extensions Cookie AutoDelete >> Install According to your browser and then Enable Automatic Cleaning use default or like my pictures, this extension to avoid errors sending automated queries.

Note :
- You Must understand first what is Cookie AutoDelete , what is different between cache and cookies before using this tricks.
- You Must Whitelist the source of your shortlink, example, you open shortlink from autoclaim.in or autofaucet.dutchycorp.space, you must whitelist autoclaim.in or autofaucet.dutchycorp.space first.
- Don't use for Multiple Shortlink, please one by one.
- This Tricks not working for Opera browser because their Privacy , choose another browser if you want to Test.
- This tricks not 100% Free from error sending automated queries, because Google really don't like this, read My Comments Here to know more this errors.

ANOTHER INFO :
If you found shortlink not listed in my scripts please leave comments like this, "please add mitly.us shortlink, example https://mitly.us/ULvL6P " so easy for me to check it.

If you found shortlink listed in my scripts but errors please leave comments like this, "i use phone/PC , Chrome browser , error visiting mitly.us , please fix it. "

Thanks All and Regards
BloggerPemula

§
Posted: 2022-01-27

Watch this picture, what do I do? The script was first doing the solution in an automatic way, and now it's getting difficult

i'm not yet tested with kiwi browser , please try to disable Recaptcha Solver then clear your cache and cookies to solve that error

Please add shorturl.at/tuKUZ and shorturl.at/qsyDM. Also I've got the error (see image below) even if I followed all your instructions. I use PC Linux Ubuntu, Chrome browser, please fix it.

§
Posted: 2022-04-23
Edited: 2022-04-23

bro can add this 2 site coinsparty.com and median.uno it not skiping thank you.

Sign in to post a reply.