Freebitcoin [2023] - Auto Roll - New Bonuses - Multiply - Lottery - Status Console

AUTOROLL SCRIPT [DEC 2023] --Auto Roll --Status Console --4+ Betting Strategies --Special graphs --Extinction bet --Balance protection --Odds -- Increase Rate --AutoRoll Low Balance paying RP --Human Simulation --NO captcha solving --Lottery tickets --1000% & WOF Bonus --Close ADS --Slower night mode --Advanced human random times .

< Feedback on Freebitcoin [2023] - Auto Roll - New Bonuses - Multiply - Lottery - Status Console

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2020-12-18

Love the new functionality to wait # of consecutive losses before starting at a new base bet. Good job.
Can you also add a var to set the Bet Odds at start of bet sequencing? Would like to set something higher or lower than 2. Alternatively, would be nice to also set var for increasing the bet some number not 100%.

§
Posted: 2020-12-19
Edited: 2020-12-20

Hi,

in a couple of days a new incredible version is coming out
Always free ;)

§
Posted: 2020-12-20
Hi,

in a couple of days a new incredible version is coming out
Always free ;)

Seriously awesome! Still working good, glad to help you test & improve. I look forward to playing around with the next version.

I've been showing slow & steady gain with no hit max bet/stop on these settings for last day or so. I set to play every 4 hrs.
(BTW, OLAER mode seems to have broken in latest version. I prefer constant low/high, but just wanted to send feedback.)

With the setting below, the higher your balance, the higher your BAS_BET can go for a higher profit. Seems to range +.00000100 to +.00000800 per session.

var MAX_ROLLS_AT_MULTIPLY = 1000; //how many rolls in multiply.
var MIN_BET = 0.00000001; // Min Bet, to play as tamper stuff. Check MARTINGALE_MANUAL_LOSSES_BEFORE_PLAY and doc.
var BAS_BET = 0.00000050; // First Bet, base bet
var MAX_BET = 0.00004000; // Max Bet Before STOP

var MARTINGALE_AUTO = false; // martingale strategy with autobet config; override next

var MARTINGALE_MANUAL = true; //martingale strategy simulating manual betting, with timeouts; play H, override nexts.
var MARTINGALE_MANUAL_OLAER = true; //Will play in "HLLHHHLLLL" order as comment request.
var MARTINGALE_MANUAL_LOSSES_BEFORE_PLAY = 5; //*NEW* How many time will play min_bet and lose before begin play bas_bet and double;

§
Posted: 2020-12-29

Hi,

you can find those features in version 3.2
There is also a nice feature that play against the chance to get 2 consecutive long lost strikes.
You can set this with

WAIT_PLAY_AFTER_LOSSES = 1;

Cheers

Sign in to post a reply.