Instagram full-size media scroll wall

Creates a scrollable wall of full-size images from any user's instagram page, "tagged" page, or the instagram homepage. Just click the "Load Images" button at the top of the list of images/posts.

< Feedback on Instagram full-size media scroll wall

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2022-06-05

Currently not working as of May 2022.

driver8Author
§
Posted: 2022-06-07

Should be fixed now, I hope. Let me know if you're still having issues.

§
Posted: 2022-06-08

Thank you!

§
Posted: 2022-06-08

It's appearing on the feed correctly now but when selected, does not load anything at the moment! I've tried clearing any caches associated just in case.

Should be fixed now, I hope. Let me know if you're still having issues.

saf
§
Posted: 2022-06-12

not working

§

no work

driver8Author
§

Yeah, sorry. I'm working on it. Instagram started using randomized names and URLs for their javascript files, and I haven't found a "good" way around that.

driver8Author
§

OK, I made another fix. I hope this works for people.

saf
§
Posted: 2022-06-13

nope, still not working

§
Posted: 2022-06-14

It's working for me as of now, thank you so much! I also appreciate you taking the time to update it the best you can!

§
Posted: 2022-06-15

nope, still not working

It's not clear how it works. This update often breaks. It works for me, it doesn't, it's not clear. A lot of time has passed and they could have fixed it a long time ago. But something doesn't seem to come out.

It's a little annoying

§
Posted: 2022-06-16
Edited: 2022-06-16

This error happens to me very often. Many people complain about this. In general, Instagram is a very popular social network that I wrote about in college, I used https://studydriver.com/social-media/ for this. It's been a long time and they could have fixed it a long time ago. I don't know what's stopping me.

driver8Author
§
Posted: 2022-06-17

I'm sorry some people are still having trouble. It's working for me with the latest fix, both logged in and not, and another user has reported it working. It's very hard to troubleshoot because of the randomized nature of insta's javascript files and the variety of possible user configurations.

If it's not working for you, could you please make sure you have the latest version installed, try refreshing the page and clicking the button again, and let me know what page(s) it's not working on (homepage, profile page, tagged page?), what the behavior is (button not showing up? nothing happens with you click the button?), and what browser and extension you're using (tampermonkey/violentmonkey?). Thanks.

driver8Author
§

So I just tested in Chrome and there were a number of issues, sorry. I just posted another update. Let me know if it's still not working and please provide the info above.

saf
§

finally it works, thanks

saf
§
Posted: 2022-06-23

finally it works, thanks

and broke again

driver8Author
§
Posted: 2022-06-24