Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Σχολιασμός για τον κώδικα Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Αναφορά: Καλός - ο κώδικας λειτουργεί

§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 25/04/2015

Problems in last version 1.10.06.03

One of my characters is trying to level in Leatherworking (3 spots) and gather AD (6 spots), but since last version the Leatherworking is not working anymore.

Thanks

Rotten_mindΔημιουργός
§
Επεξεργάστηκε: 25/04/2015
One of my characters is trying to level in Leatherworking (3 spots) and gather AD (6 spots), but since last version the Leatherworking is not working anymore.

Thanks

Check that character profile and is all profession slots allocated?

I tested it with preview character and it seems to work, my leatherwork is lvl2.

ps. Are you sure that litle Ninjas did not tamper with your profession settings, ;)...

§

Thanks for answering.

I have Leadership and Leatherworking both at level 21, and sloted 6 for Leadership and 3 slots for Leatherworking, and was working fine till last update. Now it uses 8 slots for Leadership and leave 1 blank slot. Nothing to Leatherworking. I have 4 for Grandmaster Leatherworkers and 6 Heroes, it uses Mercenaries for 2 low level Leadership task "Explore Local Area".

Thanks

§

I even tried to change distribution to 4 leadership and 4 leatherworking, but it only selects leadership tasks, using 8 slots all the time and one blank slot.

I dont know about the ninjas, but im taking the extra Mercenaries to other toon and test it.

Thanks

Rotten_mindΔημιουργός
§
Επεξεργάστηκε: 25/04/2015
Thanks for answering. I have Leadership and Leatherworking both at level 21, and sloted 6 for Leadership and 3 slots for Leatherworking, and was working fine till last update. Now it uses 8 slots for Leadership and leave 1 blank slot. Nothing to Leatherworking. I have 4 for Grandmaster Leatherworkers and 6 Heroes, it uses Mercenaries for 2 low level Leadership task "Explore Local Area". Thanks

...damn, Im sure its Ninjas , #D,

did you check this button, "Skip level 20", its made so for holidays or if you go AFK for long times.

Level up to 20 and move all slots to Leadership.

I need make picture for it, its like "Automatic Banker", they help but for old users they cause confusion.... I really hope this was your issue... sorry to waste your time.

About leadership, some low level tasks create better income on higher level + extra XP and leadreship is really difficult to optimize, those maps are needed for Collect Taxes and Creates decent amount AD + XP.

§

With no extra Mercenaries it will leave slots blank, still no Leatherworking selection...

Thanks

§

I change from Leatherworking to Jewelcrafting, but still not work, it just takes Leadership tasks or leave it blank if there are no workers.

Thanks

§

You were right, the problem was the Auto Level 20 selected.

Problem solved

Thanks Again

Rotten_mindΔημιουργός
§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 26/04/2015
You were right, the problem was the Auto Level 20 selected. Problem solved Thanks Again

aaaaah, much better, I was afraid that Black Ninjas took over...

That -button is handy, but need know its there...

BTW, I just broke my own testing script with infinite loops... 20Gt memory used on seconds and browser crashed... maybe need try other approach.

Δημοσίευση απάντησης

Συνδεθείτε για να δημοσιεύσετε μια απάντηση.