Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Σχολιασμός για τον κώδικα Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Αναφορά: Εντάξει - ο κώδικας λειτουργεί αλλά έχει σφάλματα

§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 06/04/2015
Επεξεργάστηκε: 06/04/2015

Why does the script chooses the chart region task, even if it is near the end in the list?

Hi Folkz,

the script is absolutely great, I just started to use it. I can't understand why the script chooses the task chart region on the first slot, if I assign all 9 slots to leadership. My characters all have leadership level 20. My leadership task at level 20 looks like this in the script.

20: ["Leadership_Tier3_16_Fight", "Leadership_Tier3_20_Destroy", "Leadership_Tier2_10_Battle", "Leadership_Tier3_13r_Protectdiamonds","Leadership_Tier3_13_Patrol", "Leadership_Tier2_9_Chart", "Leadership_Tier1_5_Explore"],

There should be enough tasks before the script chooses chart region, especially if it starts from the first slot on, since every task can be done 3x at once. Any ideas on this?

Regards a guest

§

Do you have weapon and armor?

§

Our survey said......... X

§
Επεξεργάστηκε: 06/04/2015
Do you have weapon and armor?

Yes I have 9x Armor and 9x Weapons on every character. The strange thing is that chart region isn't choosen all the time in the first slot, it's more of an unregular choice. Every now and then.

§

Maybe turn debug on and copy and paste the relevant section from the console here so we can see what the script was reporting at the time it happens.

Rotten_mindΔημιουργός
§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 07/04/2015
Επεξεργάστηκε: 16/04/2015
Maybe turn debug on and copy and paste the relevant section from the console here so we can see what the script was reporting at the time it happens.

Weird, is that profile correct, below is current lvl20 profiles,

20: [this needs rework],

20: [this need rework too],
§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 16/04/2015

@Dazzlingdaz
If I turn debug on the script halts/ pauses and I don't want that, especially if I'm not on the pc. Is there a way around the this behaviour?

@Rotten_mind
That's almost like my lvl20 leadership profile. The difference is I start with "Leadership_Tier3_13r_Protectdiamonds" and then do "Leadership_Tier3_13_Patrol" if a character falls under 10 mining claims.
As you see "Leadership_Tier2_9_Chart" is almost at the end, leaving it a mystery to my why the script tends to choose it every now and then in the first slot. As I said all characters have all the assets the need and I know that these kind of tasks can only be choosen max 3x. With that the script should never reach "Leadership_Tier2_9_Chart" if it tries to pick jobs from left to right per level, which I think is the way it is.

Rotten_mindΔημιουργός
§

@guest_1 ,

Update/reInstall script, check http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Leadership and compare task/tasklist/requirements/AD generation.

You then find out why take "this task" and not that task. (you allready understand it, but checking that link will clarify all)

BTW, Mod6 changes...

§

Dear Rotten_mind,

thx for your reply. Please don't be that cryptic with your answers. I'm still unsure if I got the clue.

I now think because "Leadership_Tier2_12_Taxes" consumes [District Map]s the script chooses "Leadership_Tier2_9_Chart" to restock [District Map]s, if that character has 0 [District Map]s. So this is like the [Mining Claim] script mechanic. Am I right? Could you point me to the line number of the [District Map] thing? I found the [Mining Claim] thing starting in line 1967ff searchForTask(taskname, profname).

§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 18/04/2015

?

Rotten_mindΔημιουργός
§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 18/04/2015

Rare tasks are not available, task´s failed requirements, three task is started allready, exception eg. mining claims < 10 and last not least failures script execution, network, gateway bugs...

...if you look list, first seven task are not available and after that comes "foolproof" -task... if thre is error what makes script skip task... etc. figure it out and some times programs "falls through" if-else statements...

20: ["LeadershipTier313rProtectdiamonds"rare,"LeadershipTier313Patrol"exception,"LeadershipTier320rMaster2"rare/requirements, "LeadershipTier320rMaster1"rare/requirements, "LeadershipTier320rMaster3"rare/requirements, "LeadershipTier320Destroy"three task started, "LeadershipTier212Taxes"requirements, "LeadershipTier316Fight"free??, "LeadershipTier210Battle"free??, "LeadershipTier313Patrol"exceptions, "LeadershipTier29Chart"??, "LeadershipTier15Explore"free],

§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 19/04/2015

@Rotten_mind
Thx for the clarification/ explanation, my question is answered fully. :D

Rotten_mindΔημιουργός
§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 19/04/2015
Επεξεργάστηκε: 19/04/2015
Dear Rotten_mind, thx for your reply.

Please don't be that cryptic with your answers.

I'm still unsure if I got the clue. I now think because "Leadership_Tier2_12_Taxes" consumes [District Map]s the script chooses "Leadership_Tier2_9_Chart" to restock [District Map]s, if that character has 0 [District Map]s. So this is like the [Mining Claim] script mechanic. Am I right? Could you point me to the line number of the [District Map] thing? I found the [Mining Claim] thing starting in line 1967ff searchForTask(taskname, profname).

..if I became cryptic with answers... that sounds heavily bugged, but somehow familiar...

...Mod6 -tasklist might need more type "mining claim" - exceptions, if you got idea...

Look this and make improvements, https://greasyfork.org/en/forum/discussion/3876/x

Δημοσίευση απάντησης

Συνδεθείτε για να δημοσιεύσετε μια απάντηση.