[TS] Pixiv++ V3 alpha

Development has halted until I have more time. Pixiv uses async page loading, which broke some aspects of this script. Ultimate Pixiv Script: Direct Links, Auto-Paging, Preview, IQDB/Danbooru, Filter/Sort using Bookmark,views,rating,total score. | Safe Search | plus more. Works best with "Pixiv++ Manga Viewer" and "Generic Image Viewer". 自動ページング|ポケベル|ロード次ページ|フィルター|並べ替え|注文|ダイレクトリンク

< Σχολιασμός για τον κώδικα [TS] Pixiv++ V3 alpha

Ερώτηση/σχόλιο

§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 08/08/2016

Quick add-to-bookmarks button suggestion

Would it be easy to append a little "add to bookmarks" button on each illustration on the bookmark_new_illust page? I know the official pixiv app has a little yellow star on the corner of each image that you could tap on and it would instantly add the illustration to your bookmarks without having to click on the image to go to the illustration page itself.

TimidScriptΔημιουργός
§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 15/08/2016
Επεξεργάστηκε: 15/08/2016

Hi,

Tell you the truth I am not sure how I can do that. It's not something I am planning to look into.

§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 27/12/2016

Personally, I'd be satisfied enough with just a shortcut to bookmark_add.php.

TimidScriptΔημιουργός
§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 07/01/2017

I am surprised WhiteCube has not been released yet. It had that option when I tried it.

§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 02/03/2017

Looks like pixiv itself added that feature recently, there's a little star icon on the lower right corner of every thumbnail that directly adds an image to your bookmarks now. I guess that should make it easier to either add something in this script's preview box for that or to make that box not pop up when you're hovering over the star.

TimidScriptΔημιουργός
§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 02/03/2017

You are right. I will implement it in next release, as recently I began creating Pixiv version 4 and well there is no back going back to just add a button on preview.

Δημοσίευση απάντησης

Συνδεθείτε για να δημοσιεύσετε μια απάντηση.