ChatGPT LaTeX Auto Render (OpenAI, new bing, you, etc.)

Auto typeset LaTeX math formulas on ChatGPT pages (OpenAI, new bing, you, etc.).

< Σχολιασμός για τον κώδικα ChatGPT LaTeX Auto Render (OpenAI, new bing, you, etc.)

Αναφορά: Καλός - ο κώδικας λειτουργεί

§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 23/02/2023

雷好,用了这个脚本后,chatgpt好像会变得非常卡

§

首先感谢作者做出这么好用的插件,可以使用。
但是,我存在一样的问题。
如何重现:在公式较多的情况下,尝试调整chrome窗口大小时会变得很卡,卡住不动十几二十秒的那种。(将chrome窗口从高分辨率移到低分辨率屏幕,因为窗口要自适应修改尺寸,存在同样的问题)
First of all, thank you to the author for making such a good plugin.It works.
However, I have the same problem.
How to reproduce: In the case of a lot of formulas, when trying to resize the chrome window, it will become very stuck, and it will get stuck for ten or twenty seconds.(Moving chrome windows from high resolution to low resolution screens, as windows have the same problem to modify their dimensions adaptively)

scruelΔημιουργός
§

首先感谢作者做出这么好用的插件,可以使用。
但是,我存在一样的问题。
如何重现:在公式较多的情况下,尝试调整chrome窗口大小时会变得很卡,卡住不动十几二十秒的那种。(将chrome窗口从高分辨率移到低分辨率屏幕,因为窗口要自适应修改尺寸,存在同样的问题)
How to reproduce: In the case of a lot of formulas, when trying to resize the chrome window, it will become very stuck, and it will get stuck for ten or twenty seconds.(Moving chrome windows from high resolution to low resolution screens, as windows have the same problem to modify their dimensions adaptively)

你好,可以等一下下个版本(0.4.2),这两天有时间会更新

§

首先感谢作者做出这么好用的插件,可以使用。
但是,我存在一样的问题。

感谢作者大大!

§

首先感谢作者做出这么好用的插件,可以使用。
但是,我存在一样的问题。

感谢

scruelΔημιουργός
§

雷好,用了这个脚本后,chatgpt好像会变得非常卡

好了,还有问题的话,可以来 github 反馈:
https://github.com/scruel/tampermonkey-scripts/issues/3

§

OK

Δημοσίευση απάντησης

Συνδεθείτε για να δημοσιεύσετε μια απάντηση.