ppixiv for Pixiv

Better Pixiv viewing | Fullscreen images | Faster searching | Bigger thumbnails | Download ugoira MKV | Ugoira seek bar | Download manga ZIP | One-click like, bookmark, follow | One-click zoom and pan

< Σχολιασμός για τον κώδικα ppixiv for Pixiv

Αναφορά: Καλός - ο κώδικας λειτουργεί

§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 16/09/2022
Επεξεργάστηκε: 16/09/2022

Can you help me with these? There should be icons and checkboxes.
latest librewolf tampermonkey

ppixivΔημιουργός
§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 16/09/2022

Have you disabled "Allow pages to choose their own fonts" in font settings? That breaks all pages that use icon fonts. I don't think there's much I can do on my end about that, since it's a bug in Firefox.

I also see: "Request for font "Roboto" blocked at visibility level 1" I don't recognize that message, I tried searching for it but couldn't find its source. I don't know if it could also be blocking icon fonts. Do you know what that message is from?

Yes, i had own fonts disabled. However enabling them did not solve the issue.
I couldn't find source for that roboto message either. When i click link in console it gives "The specified line was not found."

ppixivΔημιουργός
§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 23/10/2022

Do you have gfx.downloadable_fonts.enabled disabled in about:config? That would also break icon fonts.

gfx.downloadable_fonts.enabled is "true", untouched.

ppixivΔημιουργός
§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 24/10/2022

Not sure what else it might be, maybe an obscure Firefox option or an extension.

This is the icon library I use. Do icons on this site work? https://fonts.google.com/icons?icon.query=replay&icon.set=Material+Icons

You could also see if the font is being downloaded. With the devtools "Network" tab open, reload the page, then search for "material". It should be loading "https://fonts.gstatic.com/s/materialicons/v129/flUhRq6tzZclQEJ-Vdg-IuiaDsNc.woff2". Maybe something is blocking that URL.

I can make that site work, if I enable "own fonts". It does not change ppixiv though.

Δημοσίευση απάντησης

Συνδεθείτε για να δημοσιεύσετε μια απάντηση.