MTurk HIT Database Mk.II

Keep track of the HITs you've done (and more!). Cross browser compatible.

< Σχολιασμός για τον κώδικα MTurk HIT Database Mk.II

Αναφορά: Καλός - ο κώδικας λειτουργεί

§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 22/08/2016

Clearing Cookies = no AA times

Just this morning I cleared the cookies in Chrome because the browser was misbehaving. When I came back to HitDB (this latest version) and hit Update Database, all the appropriate information was there...except for the Auto Approval times, which merely said "n/a". I deleted HitDB and reinstalled the script, to no difference.

However, I decided to do a hit and see what happened the next time I updated the database. The database does indeed correctly display the AA time for the new hit, but still does not display the AA times for the other hits pre-cookie deletion.

Is there a way to get HitDB to post the pre-cookie-deletion AA times? Or maybe this is something for HitDB's creator?

Anybody else experience this? Thanks.

feihtalityΔημιουργός
§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 23/08/2016

HITdb relies on localStorage for transient data storage. AA times are saved into localStorage before it's written to the database. Clearing cookies wipes out everything in localStorage as well, which means those times are lost.

§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 24/08/2016

That's too bad, as clearing cookies can be good for a browser from time to time. Thanks for replying, I'll keep your info in mind.

Δημοσίευση απάντησης

Συνδεθείτε για να δημοσιεύσετε μια απάντηση.