Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Rückmeldungen aufNeverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Frage/Kommentar

§
Veröffentlicht: 13.03.2015

Desired task

Hello,

First and far most, thanks for this script. It is working as a charm.
However, i would like to know if there is a way for me to chose what task the script should take.

example:
I would like to stock up on "iron Ore" and "Simple Pelt" with the task "Gather Iron Ore and Simple Pelts" under Jewelcrafting.

§
Bearbeitet: 13.03.2015

If all you wish to do is gather, you can use this set to replace your current jewelcrafting tasks:

level: {
0:["Jewelcrafting_Tier0_Intro"],
1:["Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
2:["Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
3:["Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
4:["Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
5:["Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
6:["Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
7:["Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Gather_Basic","Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
8:["Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Gather_Basic","Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
9:["Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Gather_Basic","Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
10:["Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Gather_Basic","Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
11:["Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Gather_Basic","Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
12:["Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Gather_Basic","Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
13:["Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Gather_Basic","Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
14:["Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Gather_Basic","Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Gather_Basic","Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
15:["Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Gather_Basic","Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Gather_Basic","Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
16:["Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Gather_Basic","Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Gather_Basic","Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
17:["Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Gather_Basic","Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Gather_Basic","Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
18:["Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Gather_Basic","Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Gather_Basic","Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
19:["Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Gather_Basic","Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Gather_Basic","Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
20:["Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Gather_Basic","Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Gather_Basic","Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
21:["Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Gather_Basic","Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Gather_Basic","Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
22:["Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Gather_Basic","Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Gather_Basic","Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
23:["Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Gather_Basic","Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Gather_Basic","Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
24:["Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Gather_Basic","Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Gather_Basic","Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
25:["Jewelcrafting_Tier3_Gather_Basic","Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Gather_Basic","Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
},

If you only want the basic ore and pelts, you can just make it
only "Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Gather_Basic" on each line.

S

Rotten_mindVerfasser
§

Here some pictures,

Scroll down to find,

Tasknames, http://pastebin.com/inR0Hwv0

Script look task per Level from left to right,

24:["Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Gather_Basic","Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
25:["Jewelcrafting_Tier1_Gather_Basic","Jewelcrafting_Tier2_Gather_Basic"],
§

Is this the mass gathering set for jewel crafting?

§

No these are the simple gather tasks, not the mass gather tasks.

§
Veröffentlicht: 28.04.2015

Ok, I try to find it somewhere else, but didn't find, so I will ask here..
I use this script, with new version, and my Jewelcrafting reach lvl 20. So I make changes in tasklist, I write task names properly, but script don't start task at all.
I choose to make rings, and after that I set Refine_Mass and Gather_Mass for all items, but script don't work.
What should I do?

ps.: yes, I have open slots for Jewelcrafting, and yes I buy Residuum.

Rotten_mindVerfasser
§
Veröffentlicht: 28.04.2015
Ok, I try to find it somewhere else, but didn't find, so I will ask here.. I use this script, with new version, and my Jewelcrafting reach lvl 20. So I make changes in tasklist, I write task names properly, but script don't start task at all. I choose to make rings, and after that I set Refine_Mass and Gather_Mass for all items, but script don't work. What should I do? ps.: yes, I have open slots for Jewelcrafting, and yes I buy Residuum.

Must be this, check those two box and their tooltips, usefull if need level alt. accounts up lvl20 for extra slots.

It is not affect LEadership so all "left overs" go leadership as long there 9 slot assigned on it.

Su, unchecked box freed your jewelcrafting.

§
Veröffentlicht: 29.04.2015
Bearbeitet: 10.05.2015

tnx

Rotten_mindVerfasser
§
Veröffentlicht: 04.05.2015

...no reply so this is solved.

§
Veröffentlicht: 18.07.2015

How do i make leadership just make diamonds??

Rotten_mindVerfasser
§
Veröffentlicht: 19.07.2015
How do i make leadership just make diamonds??

Leadership makes lotsa trash and some AD, just use "Leadership" -profile (Default).

It do most AD´s, it could be more efficient with some RP -task on it....

§
Veröffentlicht: 10.06.2016

Somehow after either script update or update from Cryptic my leadership have changed.

It now makes 3x siege engine (Aquire Siege Engine) but before it made 3x Thaumaturgic Bags (Protect Magical Goods Market)

I have tried to make some changes in the script, but it always ends up not working hehe. Beside the siege engines it makes 3x Resonant Bags (Escprt A Wozard's Seneschal) and 3x Artifact Paraphenalia (Guard Clerics of Ilmater)

How can I change it to make the task "Protect Magical Goods Market" instead of "Aquire Siege Engine"?

Antwort schreiben

Anmelden um eine Antwort zu senden.