Freebitcoin [2023] - Auto Roll - New Bonuses - Multiply - Lottery - Status Console

AUTOROLL SCRIPT [DEC 2023] --Auto Roll --Status Console --4+ Betting Strategies --Special graphs --Extinction bet --Balance protection --Odds -- Increase Rate --AutoRoll Low Balance paying RP --Human Simulation --NO captcha solving --Lottery tickets --1000% & WOF Bonus --Close ADS --Slower night mode --Advanced human random times .

< Rückmeldungen aufFreebitcoin [2023] - Auto Roll - New Bonuses - Multiply - Lottery - Status Console

Frage/Kommentar

§
Veröffentlicht: 18.01.2021

Well, I have been churning along doing pretty well until this morning. Not sure what happened, but the script went bonkers and started betting my max bet over and over again. See the attached log. This cost me north of $150. Needless to say, I think I'm done with this. I'll sit back and collect the hourly rolls and 4% interest they offer, but this one hurt.

Any thoughts on what could have caused this?

daniele_venenoVerfasser
§
Veröffentlicht: 20.01.2021

Hi,

first i'm really sorry for what happened :/

looks like script got executed itself more then one time.

Tomorrow I'll check why it happened.

§
Veröffentlicht: 20.01.2021

if you notice when the betting starts .. there are 2 00005 bets then 3 00024 bets .. seems some sort of loop increasing the number of bets, almost like parallel tasks .. then when one wins . the others keep going. Ive also disabled multiply for now as lost more than usual lately.

daniele_venenoVerfasser
§
Veröffentlicht: 21.01.2021

Hi,

yes I'm analyzing the output, but can't replicate what happened after this morning tests with logs activated :( I have to analyze the code.

I see that in the pic there are like 7 parallel tasks because he were using an increment of 120% (or so) and between 1274 and 141045 there are 7 increments, and so there are 7 141k lines

looks like that between sec 17 and 24, 7 processes increrased the betamount 7 times. :(

I think can depend by some weird output in freebitcoin website, a temporary network error, maybe some freebitcoin website protection in response to the script, maybe some not prevented error in the code :/

daniele_venenoVerfasser
§
Veröffentlicht: 21.01.2021

Hi,
I just released a new version, 3.2.5, should resolve the problem because:
It limits the betting executions at 1, adding a control variable (isPlayingMultiply)
It extend a conditional function, so it's more restrictive on game interrupt
It stops if some error appear on freebitcoin website
It adds more logs to help to identify the problem if it happens again, using also a session var to report some conditionals errors

Hope that it will not happen anymore ;/

Chears
Daniele

Antwort schreiben

Anmelden um eine Antwort zu senden.