Greasy Fork is available in English.

Bypass FileCrypt

Bypass FileCrypt and get the original link! Try this version first. If Bypass FileCrypt shows a "2" in the page and doesn't redirect to the final page, then remove this script and try Bypass FileCrypt (XHR) instead.

< Rückmeldungen aufBypass FileCrypt

Rezension: OK - Skript funktioniert, hat aber Fehler

§
Veröffentlicht: 30.11.2022
Bearbeitet: 30.11.2022

Hello, the script is working but in some pages the links are transparent and very difficult to copy, sometimes I need to open DOM or source page in order to get links. Screen example: https://i.imgur.com/3A2v9px.jpg

Could you put a sort of black screen below the links area in order to make them visible all the times?

EDIT: I discovered links are printed in browser console, anyway it's not a good way of copying them, in my opinion.

StephenPVerfasser
§
Veröffentlicht: 10.12.2022
Bearbeitet: 10.12.2022

Hello,
thank you for pointing out the issue: the problem wasn't the transparent link, but the background having a higher z-index than the links, so that the links were covered by the background. Check the last update: now they should be visible above the background: I couldn't test them with the "radioactive" background since none of the links I've seen so far displays that background, but it should be working.

Antwort schreiben

Anmelden um eine Antwort zu senden.