GoogleMonkeyR (modified by rampageX)

Google - Multiple columns of results, Remove "Sponsored Links", Number results, Auto-load more results, Remove web search dialogues, Open external links in a new tab, self updating and all configurable from a simple user dialogue.

< Rückmeldungen aufGoogleMonkeyR (modified by rampageX)

Rezension: OK - Skript funktioniert, hat aber Fehler

§
Veröffentlicht: 18.10.2019

Is GoogleMonkeyR dead?

This was my favorite script. It's been through a lot since the original author created it. Several people have stepped up to keep it going when the original author could no longer do so.

I am bummed to see it hanging by a thread now. Yes,others have tried to fix it. But, it just is not itself any more.

It looks like it is soon going to be dead.

RIP GoogleMonkeyR. I will certainly miss you.

§
Veröffentlicht: 18.10.2019

As alternte, maybe you can test my userstyles (need Stylus addon): GooGle - Multi-Columns Dark and Gray

§
Veröffentlicht: 17.11.2019

@decembre a dit : As alternte, maybe you can test my userstyles (need Stylus addon): GooGle - Multi-Columns Dark and Gray

Looks good. Would be nice if you could give the option to keep the original style though (ie no dark mode)

§
Veröffentlicht: 17.11.2019

@"Wis Tom" a dit :

@decembre a dit : As alternte, maybe you can test my userstyles (need Stylus addon): GooGle - Multi-Columns Dark and Gray

Looks good. Would be nice if you could give the option to keep the original style though (ie no dark mode) Thanks. About "NO Dark and grey" idea, should be a hard work for me (huge code) : But why not ....

§
Veröffentlicht: 18.11.2019

Thanks. About "NO Dark and grey" idea, should be a hard work for me (huge code) : But why not .... I believe many people would be interested, potentially GooglemonkeyR users.

§
Veröffentlicht: 20.11.2019

Right tab column seems broken, again :(

Antwort schreiben

Anmelden um eine Antwort zu senden.