Greasy Fork is available in English.

Manga OnlineViewer

Shows all pages at once in online view for these sites: Alandal, Batoto, BilibiliComics, ComiCastle, Comick, Dynasty-Scans, INKR, InManga, KLManga, Leitor, LHTranslation, Local Files, LynxScans, MangaBuddy, MangaDex, MangaFox, MangaHere, Mangago, MangaHosted, MangaHub, MangasIn, MangaKakalot, MangaNelo, MangaNato, MangaOni, MangaPark, Mangareader, MangaSee, Manga4life, MangaTigre, MangaToons, MangaTown, ManhuaScan, MangaGeko.com, MangaGeko.cc, NaniScans, NineManga, OlympusScans, PandaManga, RawD

< Rückmeldungen aufManga OnlineViewer

Frage/Kommentar

§
Veröffentlicht: 01.12.2014

Download Image zip pics problem

I'm getting this corrupted image

TagoVerfasser
§
Veröffentlicht: 02.12.2014

Witch sites? Is your browser up to date? Have you tried a different browser? is it just one manga or any?

§
Veröffentlicht: 03.12.2014

in nhentai site

§
Veröffentlicht: 15.05.2015

I believe I have seen this same behaviour: for some reason, in a zip package the files are missing a byte or two at the end (the zip file is not damaged, the files were too short before being zipped). In jpeg files this mostly breaks the thumbnail image, in png files it can make the entire image unviewable.

For a test case, look at http://nhentai.net/g/43882/ and when you download it as a zip file, pages 10 and 11 (and a few others) will be one byte shorter than when manually loaded from the site. This causes their thumbnails not to be viewable.

§
Veröffentlicht: 27.05.2015

Reoldyk, would you care to comment on this pretty clear bug?

§
Veröffentlicht: 04.06.2015

i have the same issue
with the most of the websites for mangas
when i copy the unpacked images from the zip archiv to the cellphone to read it there the most of them are not watchable it says file format not detected

on the pc the same
the only solving thing what i found was to use irfanview and let the program make new pics from the original with new names but this is stupid

it can not repair all of those pics the most of them must manual downloaded again

oh i forgott something
when the images of the manga are to many the site crash or don't download the zip archiv

in the top page you see than something like page 140 from 142 loaded
when you scroll down the images are loadet but not displayed in the top so the zip can be avaiable to dload

Antwort schreiben

Anmelden um eine Antwort zu senden.