Bypass Alle Shortlinks

Omgå alle korte links-websteder springer automatisk irriterende linkforkortere over, direkte til din destination

< Feedback on Bypass Alle Shortlinks

Review: Bad - script does not work

§
Posted: 11.08.2024

Advertised features don't work. Script just used to direct traffic through author's website where they put up ads.

§

I tried on zshort and it just looped endlessly without going to actual download site. What's the use of bypasser if you still have to wait for the timer to go to zero?

§
Edited: 11.08.2024

I just read the other feedbacks and the author's responses a bit.. unkind.
So to avoid any misunderstanding, here's the full deets that I feel the need to fully share.

I install this script and didn't change any settings, I didn't even realize there're settings in the first place.
The site I visit use zshort as link shortener.
The domain used are cloudgist[dot]com.
There are 3 pages, 1 captcha and 2 timers. The script don't work on both timer pages.
The first one just stay on the page, while the second one waited until timer reach 0 and then the script redirect me to author's site automatically before redirect me to download site.
This is the author's site I meant above when I talked about ads.
I attached uBlock's logger.
The author's page even talked about ads and anti ads-blocker on it. And there's also threat because other user's fork in it...

Then after I realized there are settings, I tried to enable the fast timer option.
On the first timer, still didn't work.
On the second timer, it works, the timer that is, but it now stuck on author's site without ever going to download site.

Then for the third try, I tried disabling the option "Use My Blogs For Delays", which I don't need since I'm not doing this faucet thing.
On the first timer, still didn't work.
On the second timer, it works, but this time the site just loops in the timer page.

§

As a sidenote, I just tried the fork version and it works on both timer page.
So thank you to both the original script author and the fork maintainer.

Sign in to post a reply.