Greasy Fork is available in English.

Bypass Alle Shortlinks

Omgå alle korte links-websteder springer automatisk irriterende linkforkortere over, direkte til din destination

< Feedback on Bypass Alle Shortlinks

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 22.06.2022

shrt (lovefc.me)
softindex (lovefc.me)
urlw(claimcash.cc)
shrt(nobitafc.com)
mshort
saly.io(cryptowin.xyz)

The above mentioned links are not getting bypassed in the latest update. Rest is working fine as usual. Thanks

§

Thanks for your feedback , wait my next update , if you found another new Shortlink again please leave comments like that

§

for shrt one of their domain is not working
for saly.io you must install my another script https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/443888-additional-bypass

§
Posted: 23.06.2022

Thanks for the reply. I am using your Additional Bypass.
As asked by you please find the list of sites below not being bypassed with the latest version of your script

not bypassing
urlshortx(horrorbitcoin.com)
beingtek(horrorbitcoin.com)
softindex(horrorbitcoin.com)
msh(cempakajaya.com)
ayelads(cempakajaya.com)
droplink (faucetcrypto.net)
zshort(cannot continue you are a robot-invalid captcha) even afte successful captcha
linksly(showing incorrect captcha if I solve it with bypasser on)
bitfly(tron-free.com)

§

To add to the list above
doctor(cryptocity.info) it shows invalid captcha with the bypasser on, disabling the bypasser and solving the captcha makes it through
ayelads(cryptocity.info) its not by[assing the last step as it used to be.

Most of the links from the above list was working flawlessly in the previous versions. Wonder what happened.

§

Thanks again for your feedback at this time for captcha issues because of my script , wait my next update

§

Please update to the latest version

§
Posted: 24.06.2022

Please update to the latest version

All working fine now except linksly shortlink which is failing the captcha with the bypasser on.

thank you so much for this update

§
Posted: 24.06.2022
All working fine now except linksly shortlink which is failing the captcha with the bypasser on.

i don't see any issue or crash with my script , but i see the site have error reCAPTCHA has already been rendered, look like they misplace the CAPTCHA code,
try to reload the page before solving the captcha.

§
Posted: 26.06.2022

i don't see any issue or crash with my script , but i see the site have error reCAPTCHA has already been rendered, look like they misplace the CAPTCHA code,

Everything ia working fine in the latest update , for linksly I have used your tip of refreshing the page and solving captcha and it worked. But now what I see is that I am facing the same issue with exe.io and clk.sh shortlink where I have to manually refresh the captcha page and then solve the captcha and it goes through but when I use recaptcha solve script it gives errors. Any workaround for it

§
Posted: 26.06.2022

Everything is work7ng fine. captcha error was related to cookies I think because after clearing cookies all working fine

Sign in to post a reply.