Greasy Fork is available in English.

Amazon Video - subtitle downloader

Allows you to download subtitles from Amazon Video

< Feedback on Amazon Video - subtitle downloader

Review: OK - script works, but has bugs

§
Posted: 21.05.2023

Hello,

Thank you for the script, I'm using it for years. Now I have a problem, could you please check it?

I wanted to download the subtitles of this show, but there's only S01E08 (the last episode) in the zip fil.
https://www.primevideo.com/detail/0GG48P8YUQZXWWB25RUYSUA5Y5/

On the page of the show the script says "Download subs for this movie" so maybe this is the problem, because this is not a movie.
I tried to download other shows and the same happened. It always downloaded only the last episodes.

Thank you.

§
Posted: 21.05.2023

I don't have a subscription but I checked the script and it should work fine. Line 400 has this code:

document.querySelectorAll('.dv-episode-container, .avu-context-card, .js-node-episode-container, li[id^=av-ep-episodes-]')

and depending on the result it adds "Download subs for this movie" button (when no elements are found) or buttons for season and episodes (when elements are found). And when I tried that code in browser console it finds 8 elements.

So either you have outdated version of this script or Amazon is testing a new design and only some people have it. So you'd have to send a HTML page for me to check.

Also, make sure it's not some other script/extension messing with mine.

Sign in to post a reply.