Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Feedback on Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 25. 04. 2015

Pausing on its own after enabling auto-update and some of the newer features (auto-sell/open)

I've been using version 1.05 for months with no issues, but 2 days ago I set up the auto update option and selected a few of the newer features (auto-sell, auto-open reward chests, etc...) and ever since doing this, the script pauses itself every couple hours. It seems to do this after it disconnects from gateway and tries to login again. I am thinking it's related to the auto-open reward chests feature, but can anyone confirm?

§

0.1 version worked fine many days here. just installed .03 so i will get back to you later on that after it runs for some hours

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
I've been using version 1.05 for months with no issues, but 2 days ago I set up the auto update option and selected a few of the newer features (auto-sell, auto-open reward chests, etc...) and ever since doing this, the script pauses itself every couple hours. It seems to do this after it disconnects from gateway and tries to login again. I am thinking it's related to the auto-open reward chests feature, but can anyone confirm?

short, cant confirm issue, but below is something to read... will find FIX...

Vendor/Openrewards options are not changed since ver. 1.10.0.

"pause" is used by script itself when Vendoring and do some "GM" -stuff, when I tested them I had problem to get script "PAUSED".

Reward chest could cause problems if you have 999x stack, but problem fades away after stacks are opened.

Gateway disconnections/Idle/stuck, must look better way to detect these and better hammer to crush them.

I think I cant replicate your problem, but I can do one more edit from script where script own "pause" settings are disabled and all functions are same but... after that you must kill monkey to stop script (I need also test it before I link it so it take few hours... poor monkeys when we tamper with them like this)

...anyway, this is good thing, now need find better way give some time to functions, Cheers!!! xD

§

Thanks for the info Rotten. I have several stacks of 999 reward chests because I never used the auto-open feature until now. I will just open them all directly in game now and let them auto-open all new ones. thanks for the quick reply. And thanks for keeping this script going.

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Thanks for the info Rotten. I have several stacks of 999 reward chests because I never used the auto-open feature until now. I will just open them all directly in game now and let them auto-open all new ones. thanks for the quick reply. And thanks for keeping this script going.

You can also go GAteway and use "open all" -button from inventory.

And after that spam "Autovendor" -button.

It takes few minutes and all trash is gone!

Sign in to post a reply.