Greasy Fork is available in English.

Youtube AdBlock ban bypass

Fix the "Ad blockers violate YouTube's Terms of Service" Error

< Feedback on Youtube AdBlock ban bypass

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 11. 11. 2023

I'm still getting the popup with a timer on the close button. This only appears to happen once after refreshing the tab I use to select videos (I watch videos in a new tab). I never see the popup telling me I'll be locked out of YouTube after 3 videos.

I'm not sure if this script is working. If it is, it should get updated to avoid the popup altogether.

0belousAuthor
§
Posted: 11. 11. 2023

This script doesn't do anything against the popups, I specifically said in the readme to use another script if you are trying to fix the popups.

§
Posted: 13. 11. 2023

I guess I misread the giant checkmark next to "Fixes this" incorrectly then. Does this instead simply bypass the ban after the "Video player will be blocked after 3 videos" popup? I only just now (as I type this) saw the "3 video" popup for the first time even though I've watched dozens of videos the past few days and repeatedly saw the initial "Ad blockers violate" popup.

§
Posted: 14. 11. 2023

Alright, after getting the "3 video" popup and surpassing 3 videos, I can say I misread the description of this script. It works perfect.

Sign in to post a reply.