Greasy Fork is available in English.

Krunker.IO Aimbot & ESP

Locks aim to the nearest player in krunker.io and shows players behind walls. Also shows a line between you and them.

< Feedback on Krunker.IO Aimbot & ESP

Review: Bad - script does not work

§
Posted: 11. 07. 2023

Good Script is Working I See ESP Wallhack But Problem, I'm Created Account GlitchOutMap is One Year Ago. I Playing With Hacks 5 Minute And in Today I Got Ban on Account Profile, You Think it's Only Account Profile User? Absolutely Not! I'm Not Kidding Says ''Connection Banned 0x1'' I'm Seriously That You Think is Fake I Telling... I Already Got Ban IP Address is Forever And I'm Not Used VPN And I Know VPN Maybe Just Get Banned For Detected But I'm Not Used... I'm Really Was Professional Bhop I Played Super Parkour And I Did it SpeedRunner And My Profile 1015MBs There I'm Not Got Ban Just I'm Created New Account GlitchOutMap And Yes Straightaway Me Banned They Already Understand What I AM USING Hacks... :( idk How to fix IP Address, I Think is Forever! You Think This Only Krunker I'm Playing on Game. No! I Playing on Roblox Long Years And Have Account Already All Deleted For Bans And 2 Times I Got Ban For No Reason! I'm Just Play on Roblox Game Car Crusher Got Ban Tells You Hacking! WHAT? And I'm Not Hacking Exploit?! I Don't Wanna to Download I Know it's Virus Just Be Exploded My Computer And I Have Gaming Computer I Don't Wanna Lost Much Money That For Useless Virus... Me Very Sad! :( I Hope Who Read This I Seriously You Can See Profile it's Really I Got it... But Don't Tell Me it's Fake Blah-Blah I Got Ban From One Only Year. it's Right Now I Got This Ban in 11/07/2023 10:03 AM is Right Now Played. I Can't Play I'm All Did it Ways How to Fix Restarted on PC I Did it And Again Absolutely Nothing Working! Also Same Tells at The Connection Banned 0x1 it's not Funny i'm sitting already 20 Minute ago I Writing on Review And I'm Nothing Can't Do it.... I Neverseen That Krunker Get on Ban Forever IP I Think Will Be Ban For Only Hacks Used From Account Profile. :((

Sign in to post a reply.