Greasy Fork is available in English.

Freebitcoin [2023] - Auto Roll - New Bonuses - Multiply - Lottery - Status Console

AUTOROLL SCRIPT [DEC 2023] --Auto Roll --Status Console --4+ Betting Strategies --Special graphs --Extinction bet --Balance protection --Odds -- Increase Rate --AutoRoll Low Balance paying RP --Human Simulation --NO captcha solving --Lottery tickets --1000% & WOF Bonus --Close ADS --Slower night mode --Advanced human random times .

< Feedback on Freebitcoin [2023] - Auto Roll - New Bonuses - Multiply - Lottery - Status Console

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 21. 12. 2020

Excellent Script! One improvement suggestion. I love the option to allow you to set how many losses before you start playing - but could you give it another setting to make it go both ways? For instance, if I'm rolling only HIGH and get a certain number of wins in a row, could the script switch to betting the base bet and doubling while betting LOW? Then, when it wins, switch back to betting HIGH? Seems like a good way to double the output.

§
Posted: 24. 12. 2020

One other thing. There seems to be a bug in the OLAER logic. After "MARTINGALE_MANUAL_LOSSES_BEFORE_PLAY" number of losses, if "MARTINGALE_MANUAL_OLAER = true", the script should start betting H,LL,HHH,LLLL, etc. However, it does not. It seems to start somewhere mid-logic. I think line 777 should be changed from:
hilo = olaer[consecutive_lost];

to this:
hilo = olaer[consecutive_lost - MARTINGALE_MANUAL_LOSSES_BEFORE_PLAY];

This way, it starts you at the beginning of the logic instead of "MARTINGALE_MANUAL_LOSSES_BEFORE_PLAY" many into it. Still love the script and looking forward to the updates!

§
Posted: 27. 12. 2020

Hi danielPT,

First message reply: I will check this in a new update
Second message reply: changing the line in the way you say, would result in undefined. Array indexes can't be negative

Anyway,
I completely change the logic of the script in v.3.2, available now, just updated.
I added more functions, and multiply game modes, apart odds and increase.
Olaer is used just in consecutive losts logic, and resetted when a win occur.

Cheers

§
Posted: 29. 12. 2020

Hey Daniele,
I will check out the update - but as far as the array going negative, the if statement right above that prevents it:

if (Boolean(MARTINGALE_MANUAL_OLAER) && consecutive_lost < olaer.length && consecutive_lost >= MARTINGALE_MANUAL_LOSSES_BEFORE_PLAY) {
hilo = olaer[consecutive_lost - MARTINGALE_MANUAL_LOSSES_BEFORE_PLAY];
}

Thanks for the responses and all the effort!

§
Posted: 29. 12. 2020

you right!
I'll check it ;)
thanks

§
Posted: 31. 12. 2020

Love the 3.2 update!

One last feature request. Would it be possible to have the option to increase the number of losses before play with each cycle? For instance, say I want 3 minimum losses before I play and I get: L L L W (or L L L L L W). Could we have the option to increase it from 3 to 4 with the next play? For instance, next time it plays I get: L L L L W (or L L L L L L L L W)? Then from 4 to 5, 5 to 6, etc. I tried tweaking it to make it do this but I don't know java.

§
Posted: 01. 01. 2021

Yes possible will be added in some new version!

§
Posted: 01. 01. 2021

Well I thought of something else. This will be my final request for sure. What about a way to quit betting after you've made a certain amount of profit while doing the manual mode (not the auto)?

Thanks again and Happy New Year!

§
Posted: 07. 01. 2021

Hi,
in the last version I added a way to quit after you played N games

Sign in to post a reply.