Google Hit Hider by Domain (Search Filter / Block Sites)

Block unwanted sites from your Google, DuckDuckGo, Startpage.com, Bing and Yahoo search results. v2.3.1 2024-05-11

< Feedback on Google Hit Hider by Domain (Search Filter / Block Sites)

Review: OK - script works, but has bugs

§
Posted: 15. 12. 2021

Hello Jefferson, been using the script for a few days now (fed up of finding more & more stackoverflow-copycats in my Google Search results...) and I just noticed a little glitch: the Close button when Exporting or Importing a list does not actually close the popin; it does nothing (and I couldn't find any log in the JS console...)

§
Posted: 17. 12. 2021

Thank you for reporting this problem.

I took a shortcut with the button and used inline script. Firefox + Violentmonkey seems fine, but in Chrome + Tampermonkey it is blocked by CSP.

I will need to fix that if Google intends to enforce CSP and this isn't just an experiment.

§
Posted: 18. 01. 2022
Edited: 18. 01. 2022

I was just about to report this as well when I found this existing report. Having experience the issue in chrome for a good while now (just slow on reporting) it look like it's here to stay whatever the cause is. I have to refresh the page every time I update the list as the "close" button is indeed not working (Chrome/Tampermonkey).

§
Posted: 22. 01. 2022

I think I fixed this in version 2.2.2 today.

Sign in to post a reply.